43. I can't ruin his happiness

Paisley POV

As soon as I got home, I slammed the front door and slumped on the sofa. Laying down, I laid my head on pa's lap and my feet on dads lap.

"What's wrong calabaza?" Dad rubbed my feet after taking my shoes off.

"Logan wants Xavier to meet Chanel." I sighed angrily. God I was being a child.

"Why's that?" He frowned.

"Because he says he's serious with her. I don't want them to meet because then it just shows how much he wants to be with her."

"Then you should say something. Tell Logan how you really feel instead of leaving it so long. You never know it might be better for both of you, and Xavier. Having you and Logan together and raise him will make him a better man. Having Logan show him how to treat women and you how women should treat him." Pa told me.

"I want to. You have no idea how bad I want to tell Logan that I still love him. But I don't want to ruin his happiness if he is truly in love with... her. I can't do that to him." I closed my eyes trying not to let any tears fall.

"You do whatever you think is best. As long as you can be happy as well. That's all that matters to me." Pa leaned down and kissed my head.

"I'm going to sleep before work." I mumbled before finally falling asleep. I felt my dad place a blanket over me that I cuddled up to.

Memphis POV

While paisley slept on me and Danny, the whole room was silent. Even with, Danny, Lewis, autumn, Sebastian, Kirsty, Cole and Ivory. Everyone was silent.

"She'd rather put his happiness before her own?" Ivory whispered with a sigh.

"Yeah. That's how she's been for a long time. Even when she was little she'd give the twins her toys so they wouldn't cry or play with both of them so they wouldn't fell left out." I replied.

"Even at school to. Paisley would do anything her friends wanted to do so none of them would be upset." Lewis stated.

"Is Logan even happy with Chanel?" Autumn asked.

"I don't know. But since he's met her he's been down. Like from when he started dating paisley, up to meeting her he's been pretty much happy. But now the only time I really see him smile is if Xavier is around him. As soon as he leaves the room, Logan has a sad look." Danny said.

"I agree with that." Everyone agreed with my husband. Damn, three years married to this man and I can't get enough of him.

"So what do we do? We can't leave paisley unhappy. How can we make her happy if she can't be with Logan?" Sebastian sighed.

"I don't know. She'll get there in the end though." I started running my fingers through her hair. "Only time will tell. But, we will help her get over it. Logan and paisley loved each other, so much. We just have to play the waiting game.
~~~~~~~

When paisley woke up, she went up to her room to get showered and changed for work. Lewis followed her up with Ivory, autumn and Kirsty.

"I hate seeing my big sister like that." Sebastian mumbled and rubbed his hands over his face.

"We do to, baby boy. I don't like seeing any of you kids upset." Danny smiled softly at our son.

"Why don't we do something about it? We could do a guys night with Logan and go to the bar. Get the girls in on it to and go to the same bar with paisley. I know autumn, seb, Kirsty and I are still sixteen but we can still get in through the back. I'm sure Nate will let us in." Cole smirked. "Then the girls can get paisley glammed up, Logan will see her and BAM, Pogan back together. And I get to see my girl cutely dressed up to." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Sebastian, Danny and I laughed at him. It's a good plan but some of the things this kid says. I really hope him and autumn last because I don't mind Cole, and he can take good care of my little girl to.

"That's a good idea. But Pogan? What is that?" I laughed.

"Paisley and Logan. It's their ship name. Like manny, Danny and Memphis, cautumn, Cole and autumn, kebastian, Sebastian and Kirsty, lastly, Livory, Lewis and Ivory." Cole explained.

"And you came up with all these ship names?" Sebastian chuckled.

"No, not just me. Me and autumn. God I don't know what I'd do without that girl if I'm honest with you." He sighed lost in thought with a smile.

"I hope you and my baby sister go all the way. I can't ask for a better person to be with her." Sebastian told him, speaking my thoughts.

"Thanks, means a lot. I'd never hurt her, that girl means to much to me. And if I do, then I'm the biggest fool in the world."

"At least we know we have a decent lad with our little girl." Danny whispered to me.

"I'm glad. All our children's partners are good for them. I just hope Logan and paisley can see that before it's to late." I smiled a little.