32. It's a...

Logan POV

"Hey ma." I smiled when my mum answered her phone.

"Hey baby boy, what's up?" She asked me.

"Me and paisley got the gender. I'd thought I'd let you know before we call Danny and Memphis." I told her.

"Oh my god, what is it?" She squealed.

"I didn't say I would tell you. Paisley wants to tell Danny and Memphis first before anyone else. I'll text you later, ok? Then you can tell whoever you feel." I chuckled.

"Ok, ok. But hurry. I want to know what my grandbaby is."

"It's a squirrel ma. Why can't you just say girl or a boy?" I rolled my eyes.

"Its a girl? Is it a girl?" My mum asked, I could hear her getting really excited.

"Bye ma love you." I said then hung up. "Fucking woman is batshit crazy I swear." I mumbled as I sat next to paisley with the computer on the kitchen table.

"No she isn't. You're mum is just excited to know about the baby. And she should be, it's her first grandchild from you and I remember her being like this when Lucas had rose." She shrugged.

"Yes but that's different and even I thought she was crazy then. But it doesn't matter, let's tell your dads." I smiled.

We Skyped them, Danny answered with Memphis next to him. "Well, what is it?" Memphis spat out with a smile.

"No hi, or a warm welcome? Just, well, what is it? Thanks dad." Paisley rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry. Hello my gorgeous daughter. Now tell us what it is? A boy or a girl?" Danny chuckled.

"We're having a boy." We said at the same time.

"Awww, congratulations guys. We're so happy for you." Danny started tearing up.

"Aw dad don't cry." Paisley pouted sadly.

"I can't help it. My baby girl has grown up so fast." He cried.

"I'd rather have a crying parent than my mum squealing down the phone." I muttered. "I told you she's batshit crazy."

"Be quiet. We've got other to call and tell so I'll call back later. I love you both and have fun." She told them.

"Alright tesoro, we love you to." Memphis blew her a kiss then hung up.

"Ready to call my mum?" I asked her.

"More than ever." She smiled. We called her and my mum answered straight away.

"Hello paisley how are you?"

"Hey Karla, I'm good how are you?"

"I'm ok. Are you going to tell me if I get a grandson or granddaughter?" My mum asked her.

Paisley giggled and smiled. "We've got a little boy on the way."

"Oh my god. Aww I'm so happy for you both. Congratulations, I'll make sure to buy a couple outfits for you and a lot do nappies and wipes. God knows you need them at all times. With them things you'd rather have more than necessary, rather be safe than sorry."

"You don't have-," Paisley started.

"No, no. I want to. Besides being a mother I know what it's like to feel like you don't have enough of anything. I'm just one call away if you need anything, that goes for you and the baby."

"Thank you Karla. You really are the best mother figure." Paisley teared up.

"Oh baby don't cry. That's what I'm here for anyway." My mum started crying with her. They both sat there for five minutes crying and talking about the baby.

My thoughts just went back to when we found out.

One hour earlier

"The gender is... a boy." Dr Abbott told us. "Congratulations you two, you've got a healthy baby boy on the way."

Paisley let out a sob as tears streamed down her face. Her eyes never once leaving the screen with our son on. Tears started falling down my cheeks just watching both of them, the girl I love and my baby boy.

My hand grabbed paisleys intwining our fingers. She squeezed my hand making me lift it to my lips and kiss it. I was so happy I couldn't even show it. Even thought I didn't care what we got, I'm still over the moon for a boy.

"How does that make you feel, dad?" Dr Abbott asked me.

"I can't describe how happy I am." I sniffled. "I'm speechless."
Present time.

"Logan." Paisley pulled me from my thoughts. "You ok?"

"Better than ever." I smiled and put my hand on her bump. Only to get a kick on my palm. "Knows when his daddy is here."

"Yeah he does, and he wants his daddy to gets him some McDonald's." Paisley tried to be serious but let a smile slip through.

"Oh really? Is it our son that wants McDonald's or is it his mum? Because I'm pretty sure it's his mum." I chuckled.

"Ok both of us. Please." She pouted.

"Fine." I groaned playfully. "What do you want?"

"Everything on the menu."

I laughed at her. "How about a Big Mac meal with a coke, a box of nuggets and a double cheeseburger? That's what I can get you not the whole menu."

"It'll have to do. Oh, If you get the 20 box of nuggets we can share. Don't forget about the others. I'll grab you some money quick." She stood up.

"Nah Uh baby mamma. Sit your arse back down, I'll get it. Sit tight and I'll be back half an hour tops. See you in a bit." I told her.

"Are you sure. I can give you £20 if you want it for my food."

"I'm sure. Just sit tight and call whoever and I'll get it all. Make sure you tell the others not to eat so they'll eat McDonald's." I told her. I kissed her head then went to my car.

Once I ordered it, I drove back home. "Oh thank god, I thought I'd have to eat something." Paisley groaned happily as I gave her, her food.

"I've been gone twenty minutes." I chuckled.

"But to your son it feels like hours, don't judge me Logan. I can feel it radiating from you."

"I'm not judging, paisley. If I was judging you I'd be calling you names but I'm not. I am not judging you because even like this you are beautiful. Now eat so I don't have to put up with you moaning." I told her playfully.

"Fuck you." She glared at me.

"You have and we have a son to prove that. Now eat up, you were the one just moaning you were hungry."

"Piss take you are." She giggled. "You really like to annoy the shit out of me." Paisley bit into her chips.

"Yes I do." I winked at her. "Lewis, autumn, Sebastian come get food." I called out. All three of them ran down the stairs and sat down.

"So what do we have? A niece or a nephew?" Lewis asked.

"You've got a nephew." Paisley told him.

"YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Lewis, autumn and Sebastian all yelled.