11. I love you

Paisley POV

As I jumped at Logan, he caught me letting me get easy access to his lips. His hands trailed up my bare sides while his tongue danced with mine.

We both moaned a little as our hips met, his hard on against my aching core. Begging to be touched for some relief, anything to feel less horny. Like reading my mind, Logan fingers found my heat again and started rubbing my bundle of nerves.

I pulled away from him but kept my forehead on his to moan. Just like that, I felt his middle finger slide into me with ease. See now I've touched myself a fair few times in my life time and all have been good. But Logan made it better.

My hips moved to his finger, sort of riding his hand to get more friction to help with the feeling. It just made me more wet making me moan again.

"Should we take this to your room? I don't want anyone to come down and see us." Logan whispered to me. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips found mine again so my fingers buried themselves in his hair on the back of his head. I tugged it a little making Logan groan and walk up the stairs faster.

Soon enough we got to my room. Logan closed the door and pushed me against it, pressing his lips to mine once again. The sound of the lock filled my ears letting me know if someone wanted to come in, they had to knock.

My heart was beating so fast that I thought Logan would be able to hear it as well. There was no doubt I wanted Logan, but we could get into some serious trouble. He could be arrested and my dads would kill me.

"Logan." I pulled away from his lips. "I don't want you to get arrested. We can't do this."

"That's a risk I'm willing to take. I love you, paisley. And I think I have for a long time." He rested his forehead on mine, looking into my eyes.

I couldn't look away. His captivating blue eyes that made my knees weak with one look. They way my heart raced when he sent me one simple look, even just a conversation. His whole body made me weak, then his personality.

His kind, affectionate, funny personality that made anybody want him. Logan could have any girl but chose me, he could choose any beautiful girl but he only looks at me. And I hope he feels the same for me, I could have any guy but chose him, and I would any day.

"I love you to, but I don't want you to get locked up because of me." I whispered.

"No one has to know until you're eighteen, even twenty if it makes you feel better. Paisley nothing will stop is from being together only us. And I'll take what I can get while you let me." He placed his lips over mine, leaving a lingering kiss.

"Ok. I want to, I want you." I nodded when he pulled away. We both didn't wait to heavily make out and Logan move us to the bed.

My back hit the softness of my bed making me realise this is actually going to happen. I'm going to lose my virginity to Logan and no one will know. I mean I'd tell Lewis since I know he can keep a secret and he knows I'll keep his.

Me and Logan moved up the bed to the middle by my headboard. He laid in between my legs making my feet link on his lower back. I felt his hard on against my upper thigh as he kissed me deeply yet passionately.

Logan's hands ran up my sides and to my sports bra, pulling it over my head leaving me completely naked underneath him. To make me feel a little less self conscious, I pulled down his joggers along with his boxers. He kicked them off the bed then pulled the covers over himself, that way I was covered by his body and he was covered with the blankets.

"Are you sure about this? We can do other stuff if you don't want to." Logan told me. His breath fanning against my lips from the close proximity.

"I want to." I nodded. "Will it hurt?"

"Si mi Vida, but not for long. I'll help so it doesn't hurt that much." He gave me a reassuring smile.

Once again, I nodded and closed my eyes taking a deep breath. Logan trailed his hand back down my body and to my very much wet core. All of a sudden, I felt one of his fingers slide into me. My breathing got heavier at the amazing feeling.

When he pulled his finger out, he added another so his middle and ring finger was fucking me. A small moan escaped my lips as I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I heard Logan chuckle a little but then add another finger.

I winced a little as he pulled them in and out. "I'm sorry baby. But it's to help, it'll stretch you out so it won't hurt as bad when we actually do it." He whispered to me.

Minutes passed and I was a moaning mess under him. From pain to pleasure, it felt so good. Scrap good, it was amazing. Logan whispered comforting things to me so it would distract me from the pain, until I moaned from it being so amazing.

I felt that familiar knot form in the stomach letting me know I was close. Logan withdrew his fingers then lined himself up with my heat. His tip teased me only making me whine, begging for the feel of him to release.

"Are you ready?" Logan asked me. I could see worry, lust and desire in his eyes at once. But most of all, love. Love, to show me that this wouldn't be some fucking, some quick thing to get laid.

It showed me that he didn't want me like that. That Logan wanted more just like me. Knowing this, the words just slipped out.

"Yes. I'm ready."