6. This stops now

Paisley POV

When I got dressed, I made sure to splash cold water on my face to get my red cheeks down. Looking in the mirror I had cheeks that resembled tomato's but more red. Once I was done, I got my school bag and went downstairs.

My dad, pa, Lewis, Autumn and Sebastian were all sat around the table. When I looked in the living room I could still see my two grandmas and Karla passed out.

"Fucking alcoholics I swear." Logan mumbled when he walked in. We didn't even look at each other, it was better to keep my eyes down and not on him.

"We better get going. Come on you four, time for school." Pa announced. We all got up and went out the house. I didn't bother saying goodbye to Logan like I usually do. I'm so embarrassed that I don't think I can face him again. Ever.

While autumn sat in the front with pa, Sebastian and Lewis sat in the back with me. My baby brother had headphones so it was really only me and Lewis since pa and Autumn were having their own conversation.

"What's up with you? How come you didn't say goodbye to Logan like you always do?" Lewis asked me in a hushed whisper.

I felt my cheeks heat up making me look down. "Didn't feel like it." I mumbled. He didn't say anything else but I know he'll bother me about it later at home.

When we got to school, me and Lewis sat with our friends like usual. We all joked and laughed like always, the boys never failing to make us girls laugh at all.

In my third lesson I had miss Hemingway. She's the worst one to ask questions about pa or get me to give him notes. So here we were, me and Lewis in science waiting for the time when the bitch asks us questions.

"This is the worksheet. Make sure you complete it or you'll have a lunch time detention with me." Miss Hemingway stated.

Everyone started talking while doing the worksheet. Me and Lewis worked together like always until the bitch came over to us.

"Paisley, do you know when your dad has a free period? Or is free at lunch?" She asked me.

"No." I spat out.

"Ugh." She scoffed at me. "Give him this for me. Make sure he gets it." The bitch gave me a folded piece of paper and walked away.

"Fucking bitch." Lewis mumbled next to me. "What does it say?"

I opened the note to see nothing but sexual writing. "Mr Jones, I get so wet over you with just one thought. We can meet up so I can give you whatever you want and be as rough as you like. God I'm wet thinking about you right now. Make sure you keep your kids away at lunch, that way I can make you feel good and so hard. - Rachel."

"You have no goddamn filter do you?" I stood up and snapped at the bitch. "How can you write this and give it to a colleague when he's in a relationship and so are you. Get it in your thick fucking head that you'll never have my dad when he doesn't even look at another teacher like that. So stop with the fucking notes and questions because you won't ever see my dad like that."

When I was done with my outburst, I grabbed my bag and left the classroom. Instead of going to my dad, I went straight to mr Richards the headteacher. Hopefully he can get this sorted and stop the damn whores getting to my dad.

I stormed into his office and slammed the note on his desk. "Fucking sort out your staff members because I'm sick and tired of getting sex notes like these to give to my dad."

"Paisley." I heard my dad behind me. He was sat on a chair with Sebastian next to him. My little brother looked pissed off while my dad looked the same.

"What is going on?" Mr Richards frowned. He picked up the note and started reading it.

"Mr Jones are you intimate with another teacher? Rachel can't keep sending these notes. Does your kids know you are with miss Hemingway?" He asked my dad.

"Excuse me? I have nothing to do with miss Hemingway because I'm engaged to a man. I may not tell my colleagues about my life and I have told them I'm with someone and engaged. Mr Richards me and my fiancé get notes like this all the time, I did come to talk to you about it while I was here with Sebastian until my daughter walked in." My dad glared at his boss.

"And who is your fiancé?"

"Danny." He shrugged.

"And you get notes like these all the time?" He said with a face full of confusion.

"Yes. A lot from the female teachers. Rachel does it the most and I've told my kids that if they do get these notes to not read it and just throw it away. I can't help it if Sebastian tells a teacher to fuck off or if paisley gets angry because they can't stop writing these." My dad sighed.

"Mr Richards I may be pleasing to the eye but it is not fair on my kids for them to be reading this sort of stuff. Lewis is adopted and gets it as well which shouldn't happen to either four of my children. It's to in detail for them no matter what age. It's disgusting that they even get children to pass on notes like this. If it doesn't stop then I pull my kids out of this school and I look for another job, and I'll get Danny out as well since he gets these as well." He added.

"Ok. There'll be a meeting after school to get this to stop. And if it doesn't then we can get the police involved and they may be suspended for a while. I'm sorry Memphis, and Danny to. Paisley, if you get another note bring it to me, same with you Sebastian and tell Lewis and autumn the same thing. I think this has gone on long enough and it stops. Once again, I'm sorry. You are all free to go." Mr Richards sighed.

When we all got to the corridor, my dad stopped me and Sebastian. "You both can come in my room. Your dad took over for a while since he has a free period. Come on, I have year sevens so it won't be to much of trouble."

We both nodded and went with him. Our other dad was helping a kid but smiled at us when we walked in. Me and Sebastian sat right at the back only to be stopped.

"You two can help out since you've already done this. Guys this is Sebastian and paisley, if you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask them, me or mr Henderson." Pa told the kids.

Me and Sebastian groaned in annoyance at it. By the end of the class, it wasn't that bad. Pa let me stay with him as I had double science with miss Hemingway which I feel bad for Lewis but he can look after himself. Dad went back to his class as he had Sebastian and autumn for art.