22. It's not possible

Paisley POV

It's been two months since that bar incident. I've been working there a couple times which I enjoy because it like the people there. My grandpa offered me an official job there where he'll give me money each month in cash as I don't have a bank account yet.

For a couple weeks now I've been feeling nauseous and tired all the time. I've gained weight and I'm a little worried. Last month I didn't get my period, which sometimes is normal for me to miss a month then get my period the next, but I still haven't got it.

I can't be pregnant because me and Logan use condoms and we're sure they didn't break. Even if it is possible, I have no one to talk to. I could go to my grandma as she is more understanding than anyone I have ever met.

Every time I get in the bath, I always stop and look in the mirror to see I have got bigger. My mind has been full of baby shit that I'm starting to think I could be. So I've started wearing baggier T-shirt's so no one would see the weight I've got. Me and Logan don't do much other than lay in bed because I'm to worried he'll see me, figure it out and leave me.

So like any sane person, I went to someone I trust. My abuela, the woman that partly gave me life by having my dad, and the woman who taught me Spanish as well as my dad and Logan.

After school, I told the others that I was going to go for a walk to clear my head. They just nodded and went home while I headed to my abuela Martha's house. When I got there, she sat me down and I took a deep breath.

"What's wrong Querida?" She asked me.

"Abuela I'm a little worried about myself. I don't know for sure what's going on but I have an idea." I told her.

"Baby this is what I'm here for. Whatever you need I'll help you with no matter what." She hugged me.

"Abuela creo que estoy embarazada." I started crying. (Grandma I think I'm pregnant.)

"Qué?" She looked at me. Qué te hace decir eso?" (What? What makes you say that?)

"I haven't had my period in the last two months, I feel nauseous all the time and I think I'm already starting to get a bump." I sobbed.

"Oh, my baby. It's ok, it'll be alright I promise you. I can run to the shop and get you a couple tests if you like? Just to be sure. What you've told me, paisley I think you might be." My abuela sighed. "Other than the morning sickness, it's common for women to not get it but most do. You stay here and I'll be back soon."

She kissed my head and left me. I sat on her sofa and cried. What else could I do? If I am pregnant my dads will kick me out for sure, Logan will most likely leave me and I'll have no one. I mean my abuela might help me, but that's an if.

After a while, the door open and my abuela came through. She had three clear blue digital pregnancy tests in her hand.

"Jesus abuela, them ones are expensive." I gasped.

"That doesn't matter. They are the most effective and I want to know if I'll be a bisabuela." She shrugged. (Great grandma.)

We both went upstairs to her bathroom where she told me what to do then left me alone. She also gave me a bottle of water so I downed that then after five minutes needed to pee. So I took all three tests and left them next to the sink.

Once I flushed and washed my hands, I let my abuela in. She hugged me and reassured me everything would be ok. And if worst comes to worst, she'd set up a room for me and help me get everything for a baby. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

After ten minutes, I finally got the courage to look at all three pregnancy tests. And like I thought, all three positive. I broke down and fell to my knees, abuela immediately got to her knees as well and hugged me tightly.

"Shh, Shh. It's going to be ok. It'll be ok, I promise you. Baby who's the father?" She asked me.

"Please don't be mad at me." I begged. "It's Logan."

"Alright neña, lets get you home. Your dads will be there soon."

We both got up and got in her car. She dropped me off at home with the tests so I had them if I did come to tell someone. Lewis, Gabbie, autumn, Sebastian and Christian were all sat on the sofa watching the labyrinth. Any other time I would have joined but I felt like crying again.

"Paisley? What's wrong? Have you been crying?" Gabbie asked me. I shook my head then walked up to my room as quick as I could.

I slammed my door shut and sat on my bed balling my eyes out. I've fucked up and what can I do? I'm not eighteen so I can't get an abortion without a parent signature, and I can't go through that anyway. Adoption, god I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I knew I had a baby out there and went on to have more when I was older, no, that won't work.

I either keep it a secret until I can't anymore, or I come clean and admit what I've done. Just face the consequences as they come. My abuela said she'd help so I've got her if everyone else turns on me. But I really hope they don't, I can't think of not raising any of my kids without my dads in my life, or my kids dad.

No matter what though, I will get through it. I will try and be the best mum I can with or without the support of my family. I really hope it doesn't turn to that.