8. It's ok

Paisley POV

When our dads came and got us, we all went home. Logan was sat in the living room so I kept my head down and went straight to my room.

To calm down and have some alone time, I ran myself a bubble bath with some Epsom salts. Once it was done and the right temperature, I took off my clothes and got in.

The bubbles covered my whole body making me feel semi comfortable in case anyone walked in on me. My head laid back letting my body soak up the hot water relaxing me instantly.

Just then, there was a knock at my bathroom door. "Who is it?" I called out.

"It's Logan." He replied.

"Uh, w-well I-I'm in the b-bath. W-we can t-talk later." Fucking stuttering.

"Yeah. I'll come back up in a bit." He sighed then left my room. I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

After two hours, I got out of the bath. Yes I'm one of those people that can stay in the bath that long, showers to. Don't judge, it's a safe haven for me.

After I had pulled on panties and shorts, I was pulling on a sports bra when Logan walked in again. His eyes widened when he saw me and immediately walked back out.

Logan POV

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. No, this can't be happening. It is so wrong for me to be thinking about a minor like this. It'll never happen, she's just my goddaughter... with a fine arse body and the right girl for me.

No, fucking stop. It's so wrong. Paisley is a fucking minor and I feel like I have to sort out a boner every time I see her. This was not what I was expecting when Memphis had her. I'm only supposed to be an uncle, a family friend to help her when she needs it.

Not some older guy thinking about my best friends daughter like that. What the hell is wrong with me. I'm falling for my best friends daughter that's what. I've had to leave a room because I can't stop looking at her, Memphis and Danny would kill me if they caught me looking at her like that.

When she told me she was in the bath I had to literally pull myself from her room. I hate that I feel like this. It's not even her fault either, I just want her. No I need her, she makes me the best version of me and doesn't even realise it.

That girl saved not only Memphis, but me from a long arse life of alcohol and drugs. Even if I don't thank you upfront, I still do it. The words may never come from me lips to her, but in my head there is never a day I don't look at paisley and thank her.

After two hours, I went back up to her room to talk about this morning. To apologise for not telling her not to come out when I heard the door open. I should have spoke up and stopped the embarrassment from both of us. Hell she didn't even say goodbye to me before she left for school her cheeks were that red and the embarrassment must have been a lot.

But me being the dumb arse I am didn't fucking knock the door. Thinking she would still be in the bath reading or something like she usually is. But boy was I so fucking wrong.

Stood by her wardrobe was paisley wearing just shorts pulling a sports bra over her head. My eyes widen and I immediately slam the door shut, blocking me from doing something to her. Doing something that is so wrong yet would feel so right with her.

I could hear paisley rushing around trying to get dressed. Seeing her in that towel this morning was something and made me rock hard, but now actually seeing paisley made me even harder if possible.

I took deep breaths trying to get my raging boner to go down. Thankfully it did and I was able to knock on the door again.

"Come in." I heard paisley mumbled. I opened the door but kept my eyes anywhere but her. God all I wanted to do was fucking look at her and have a conversation without getting hard.

"I'm so sorry paisley. About this morning and just now. I should have knocked and told you I was still in the room. So I just wanted to say sorry for that." I told her quickly, my eyes never meeting her.

"Uh, it's ok. I should have messaged you to say I was out and give me ten minutes to get dressed. And I should have looked around my whole room before I actually walking out so I'm sorry to." She said just above a whisper.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, paisley. I'm the adult, I should have let you know I was still in the room. I should have knocked the door but I didn't, and that's my fault." I sighed.

"We're both are fault. I should have looked more harder and locked the door. And you should have knocked of let yourself known that you were still in the room. Let's leave it at that." She sighed as well.

"Paisley I don't want things to be awkward between us. Let's just forget about it and move on."

"Move on? Logan you practically saw me naked this morning. And just now you did see me half naked. How can we just move on from that?" Paisley asked me in disbelief.

"We can't." I closed my eyes. "We can't but we'll have to try, ok? Look on the bright side, I've seen you naked before." I tried to make the situation better.

"When I was a baby. When I didn't have boobs or an arse that people seem to look at and only that. It's so frustrating that I can't be normal. I just want regular sized boobs and an arse that puts boys off. So they don't look at me for my body like I'm some prey that they can have whenever they want."

"You think I want to look at you?" I spat out a little. "Paisley do you know what it's like for me to see you like that. From a cute baby that I thought I could see grow up and then leave home and settle down. But I can't, because you grew up. Because I can't help but look at your body and your sweet personality and not want you. Fuck me paisley, I want you so much."

"So it's my fault?" She started crying.

"No, it's far from it. It's mine and mine alone. But you have to realise that not everyone looks at you for you body. I don't and won't ever look at you only for your body. I love you paisley Martha Jones, but it's so wrong. So, so wrong. I just have to get over that so we can both move on." I told her and left the room.

Why does it feel like I'm walking away from the love of my life and never getting her back again? But it's wrong, I'd be thrown in jail and paisley would have to feel guilty about it for the rest of her life.

If it means she doesn't feel guilty about it then I'd leave her alone. But these feelings can't go away, these feelings came when she was a baby knowing she'd grow up and I'd get those feelings again.

To save us both the heart ache, we'll stay away from each other. Only as friends or uncle and niece. Whatever it takes, I'll still be there for her no matter what.