20. Nate does

Paisley POV

Men like some weird drinks I tell you. They've asked me to mix up different types of spirits with some fruits and shit. Then they all take a bit and whoever is lands on last has to down it in one.

After a while they gave up and decided on simpler drinks like beers or shots. Some even asking for whiskey neat. Me and Logan were able to spend some time talking together since the men were busy with the strippers to ask for drinks. And those that couldn't be bothered but showed up because they had to, they stayed at the bar pretty much all night.

Some I don't even think were drunk, they were just taking it slow. But then there was them that ordered shot after shot, beer after beer and so on. Logan actually had to get someone to babysit another man because he was so drunk.

"Hey pretty thing." A man said. I looked over to see a man looking at me up and down. It made me uncomfortable but I put a smile.

"What can I get for you?"

"A whiskey on the rocks with a side of you." He smirked and didn't bother to hide that fact he was eyeing me.

"Not possible I'm sorry. But we do have whiskey on the rocks." I told him sarcastically and started on the drink.

"Let me get your number. I'd like to take you out and show you a good time." The man smirked at me when I set his drink down.

"No thanks I have a boyfriend." I told him and went to walk off. Only for him to lean over the bar and grab my wrist. "Let go of me." I tried to get out of this grasp.

"No, I'd rather you come over this bar and let me take what I want." He made his grip tighter and pulled me towards him.

"I suggest you let go of her now." Logan's deep voice sounded. I sighed in relief knowing he was here now.

"No can do pal. I just want some of this hot arse on my hard cock."

"She's a minor, so let her fucking go or you'll be arrested and kicked out of here. Now get lost." Logan told him in a dangerously low voice.

The man chuckled and let go of my and taking a sip of his drink. Only to then throw it at the wall behind me. Before I could cover my face, I felt a piece of glass go into my cheek.

Logan didn't hesitate to punch the guy multiple times then drag him out of the bar and down the stairs.

"Paisley?" Nate called me. "Holy fuck what happened?"

"He wanted to have sex with me and didn't let go of my wrist. Then Logan told him I'm a minor and he got angry then threw his glass at me." I sighed.

Logan had finally come back up and walked over to me. He had murder written all over his face as he held my face his hands.

"What?" I asked him.

"That fucker got glass in your cheek. I need to take the glass out but I don't know if it'll need stitches or not." He sighed then took me to the back where a first aid kit was.

Logan sat me on the counter and stood between my legs. He got whatever it was and started pulling out the glass. I closed my eyes and fisted his shirt. Just like Logan, I had on black jeans with one of his black shirts because I didn't have any.

"You don't need stitches thank god. It'll heal soon though." He told me as he added this weird tape thing to it.

I nodded and looked down as I rubbed my hands on my thighs. "Thank you, for saving me again. I just don't know why men want to get with me when there's more beautiful girls here."

"Because they aren't as beautiful as you. And they don't like it when they get rejected. Come on, let's go downstairs so no one will bother you. At least the women won't throw glass cups at you." Logan grabbed my hand and we both left the men area to the women's.

Only to see Nate chatting up a group of women. Me and Logan laughed at him, can't leave him alone for one minute or he'll wonder off to where he likes it the most.

We started making drinks for people. They were grateful and really like the drinks I made so I got a lot of tips, not to brag. Usually it would go to my dads so they can give me it bit by bit whenever I needed it.

To get things like clothes, makeup, toiletries for me and autumn. What's the point of only getting pads and tampons for only me when there's autumn as well. So whenever I go and get myself some, i always get my little sister ones as well. Not to mention when Gabbie is there and she comes on, it's easier if we all share and it's nice.

In the end, me, Logan and Nate all ended up making drinks for women close to each other.

"Hey sexy." Someone looked at Logan. "Do you do lap dances like the men over there." She pointed to the strippers giving lap dances to the bride to be and other women.

"No, I don't do that. But my buddy Nate here does." Logan smirked and pulled Nate to her.

"I do what?" Nate asked him confusedly.

"She wants a lap dance. So give the lady what she wants." He told him.

"Oh yeah, I'll take you." She eyed Nate more than what she did with Logan.

"Excuse me ladies. Daddy Nate is coming through." He yelled. Then they got out of the way, Nate jumped over the bar and lead the woman to a chair.

He started grinding on her, making her touch his body and down there, you know what I'm saying. The woman was blushing and laughing while she got danced on.

The song was really sexual so it only added to the heat of the moment. Nate seemed to be having a good time as well as the woman.

"Go on daddy Nate." Me and Logan yelled together as we encouraged him more.

"Daddy Nate Huh?" My boyfriend got my attention.

"Hmmm, yes. But you can be just daddy." I winked at him then started on someone's drink.

"Hey, is your cheek ok? I didn't see you with it when you were first down here." The bride to be frowned.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine. Just a gentleman upstairs didn't get what he wanted so he threw a glass at the wall and a bit got in my cheek." I told her.

"I'm sorry. What did he look like?" She asked.

"Like you to be honest. But more manlier, like if you were a man he'd be the outcome." I admitted.

"That's my brother. I am so sorry he did that to you. He gets angry when he's drunk and when he doesn't get what he wants he acts out. I'm so sorry, I don't know how to make it up to you." She started to freak out.

"Hey, hey. It's ok. I'm fine, my friend helped me out so it's all good. You don't have to make up for your brothers mistakes. Remember that, ok?"

She nodded then took her drink before paying. "Here, there's a tip for you. I know girls like you would put it in the cash register, but make sure you keep it."

"Miss, that's a hundred pound tip. I can't accept that much."

"Yes you can. Keep it as an apology on behalf of my brother. He was the one who gave me the money anyway. Once again, I'm really sorry." She smiled sadly at me before leaving with her drink.

"You alright baby?" Logan asked me.

"I'll tell you later." I told him.