2. Art class

Paisley POV

I now had art with my dad. Lewis and I walked to the classroom and sat down at the back. The lesson started and we all got to our work. Lewis had been working on trees and shit while I was doing flowers.

My phone buzzed again making me put down the pencil and take it out.

Logan: I've just been told off by your dad for texting you in school. Bad girl Paisley you got me into trouble😂

Paisley: He's so strict. It's fucking annoying and it's not my fault you go told off. Apparently you know not to message me.

Logan: Ok yes I know but that's beside the point. I'm stuck at work in this fucking bar doing jack shit. Come round the back when you get out of school?

Paisley: Yeah, see your later xx

Logan: Loves ya Paisley Martha
xx 😂🥰

Paisley: Love you to, bye.

I turned my phone off and put it in my pocket. "Logan?" Lewis smirked next to me. He's the only one that knows my feelings towards Logan.

"Yeah. Can you tell dad that I'm going to meet Logan at work?" I smiled a little.

"Of course. Just be care-," he started.

"Paisley and Lewis, what have you got so far." Our dad interrupted him.

We picked up our sheets and showed him. He nodded then went back to walking around the room. Me and Lewis started talking again about anything and everything and what we wanted for dinner. Everyone now knows pa adopted him and they ask him questions as much as they do to me, Sebastian and Autumn.

"Nice texture paisley, you as well Lewis." Dad smiled at us. We muttered a thanks and blushed, pink tinting our cheeks making us look down.

"Oh, I'm going to meet Logan at work after school, is that alright?" I asked my dad before he walked away.

"No, he works in a club. You're sixteen paisley, not a chance." He chuckled.

"But it's grandpas club, and he told me to go round the back like I always do. Please." I begged him with puppy eyes and a pout.

"Fine. But you better be home by seven for dinner. Gabbie and Christian will be there with your grandmas." He told me.

"Yes, ok thank you." I kissed his cheek and went back to my work.

"Paisley." Lewis sighed when our dad walked away. "If you keep on like that they'll find out your feelings for Logan."

"Is it that obvious?" I asked, worry evident in my voice.

"We know you're both close but not that close. Just think about what you do before  you do it. And to be honest, I think you'd make a cute couple." He shrugged with a smile.

After a while, we finished our drawings and started messing around. Our dad walked past us just as Lewis pulled his hand back. That made Lewis' hand hit our dad in the Crown Jewels. He cupped himself and groaned.

"Fuck, I am so sorry mr Henderson. I didn't mean to do that." Lewis spat out apologetically.

"No, it's all good." Dad told him. "Fuck." He whispered under his breath.

Once my dad was able to stand up properly, he did. "Ah fuck me that hurt." He whispered.

"I'm really sorry mr Henderson. I didn't mean to." Lewis apologised again.

"Lewis, it's ok." Our dad smiled at him. "Not the first tome I've been hit in the balls by you kids." He muttered to us and walked off.
~~~~~~

"Free period, do what you want. Phones, laptops, talk. Whatever. I don't care as long as you don't text or call anyone. Paisley, I know what you and Logan are like." Pa looked at me with a knowing look.

I heard Lewis laugh so I sent him a glare. He blew me kisses which made me stick my middle and index finger at him. (A/N: this is a form of flipping someone off in England that a lot of people do. For those that don't know)

"Bitch." He said sassily.

"Wanker." I rolled my eyes.

"Coño."

"Hojo de puta."

"That's enough you two. Don't make me ground you." Pa told us sternly.

"Yes dad." We both mumbled and rolled our eyes.

"Menos mal que nadie más hablar español." Dad rolled his eyes as well. (Good thing no one else speaks Spanish)

"Sir that was a real turn on. Can you speak Spanish more?" Allison bit her bottom lip at him.

"No Allison. I'm an English teacher, I teach English and that's it. If you want someone to speak Spanish to you go ask miss snow." He told her.

"But it's so much better coming from your sexy mouth." She moaned a little.

"Look Allison, you're a very pretty girl but I'm engaged and I don't date students or look at them like that. So please get it in your head that me and you, will never ever happen. I'm sure one day you will find a nice boy and settle down with him. Thank you now you can stop with all the horny teenage shit, because frankly it's fucking annoying."

Fucking yesssss go dad go.

Me and Lewis were laughing quietly together knowing our dad would never look at anyone else. He's still in that damn honeymoon faze with my other dad even 12 years after they got together.

"You think I'm pretty?" She asked in disbelief.

"Well yeah, you're not exactly ugly. Most of the girls on this school are very pretty but throw themselves at guys. If they stopped that then they might actually have a chance with a boy their own age." He shrugged. "Why do you ask?"

"Thank you sir. You're pretty to." Allison smiled, like a genuine smile not the flirty ones she gives him.

My dad chuckled. "And thank you Allison. Now let's stop with the moaning and shit like that. You've been here a year and it's annoys everyone. And stop throwing yourself at boys. That goes for all of you girls. Besides, guys aren't that great anyway."