15. I've got you

Paisley POV

It's been a month since me and Logan have got together. My dads haven't spoken to us about it so I don't think they know. The same with Lewis and the twins along with Gabbie and Christian.

Karla knows her son has a girlfriend but he hasn't told her who. She respects his decision but doesn't want to wait to long to meet, well me. Most of the time Logan and I stay in bed and cuddle but there has been those times we've had a night of passion.

When my eyes fluttered open, I looked at Logan to see him still asleep. We hadn't put pyjamas on last night like we usually do after we make love, Logan's words which I don't mind.

Only then did I feel something between my legs. When I looked down there, I saw a patch of blood. Dammit, I must have come on during the night. What was even more embarrassing was that Logan had it on his lower half as well as me.

What could I do? So I just started crying. From embarrassment and the thought of Logan being grossed out by me being like this and that it got on him to.

"Why are you crying, baby?" Logan woke up and sat up next to me kissing my cheek.

I didn't reply to embarrassed to say anything to him. He'd probably be disgusted by me and not want to talk to me ever again.

Logan POV

This morning I woke up to my gorgeous girlfriend crying. It's the worst thing in the world seeing the one you love crying and I've always hated it when paisley cries. She didn't answer me the first time and looked away from me like she didn't want me to look at her.

"Baby talk to me." I put my fingers under her chin and made her look at me. That's when I felt a slightly wet patch on my legs. When I looked to see what it was, I saw blood over me and paisley as well as the bed.

I got up and quickly put my shorts on leaving the room. When I got downstairs I grabbed a T-shirt and a hot chocolate for her. Once it was done, I took it up to her room, only to see her still crying.

While she was distracted, I went into her bathroom and ran her a bath. As soon as it was full, I turned the taps off and went back to paisley. When I went to pick her up, she moved away from me.

"Don't touch me. It's disgusting." She sobbed.

"It's natural, baby girl. Come on, I ran you a bath and got you a hot chocolate. Let me get you cleaned up so I can put the sheets in the wash and change them." I rolled my eyes and picked her up.

When she was in the bath comfortably, I gave her the hot drink then went to her bed. Once I stripped the bed of the sheets, I took them downstairs and put them in the washing machine and got another set of sheets.

Once that was on the bed, I took off my shorts and got in the bath with paisley. She had stopped crying but sipped on her hot chocolate. I got in behind her and pulled her to my chest and kissed her shoulder and neck.

"It's natural, ok? I don't care if it gets on me because there's a thing called a shower to clean up. I promise you I'm not disgusted in any way because I wouldn't want a guy treating me like that if I was a girl. So stop beating yourself up over it, it may be the first time but it won't be the last. Alright? It's completely fine." I told her.

"I thought you left because you got disgusted by it and didn't want to talk to me again." Paisley let a few tears fall.

I wiped her eyes and kissed her for a while. "I will never be disgusted by you or your body. It's a natural thing to happen, so it doesn't matter. And if I boy does get disgusted by it then they are fools because I'm sure they wouldn't like it if someone just up and left them like it. Don't worry, ok? Don't cry over something you didn't know was going to happen."

"How did I get so lucky with you?" She smiled sadly up at me.

"I should be asking that." I chuckled lightly and kissed her.

Once we both cleaned up, we got dressed. Paisley in some leggings and my T-shirt while I slipped on some joggers and a T-shirt as well. Since it was Saturday, the others would want to do something today.

"Logan, paisley. We are all going swimming, do you want to come?" Danny asked us.

"Not today dad. I got my period this morning and I'm pretty tired today." Paisley hugged him.

"Alright calabaza. You stay here and get some sleep. What about you Logan?" He looked at me.

"I'm going to stay here. I need to work on my motorcycle so I can sell it. You have fun though." I smiled at him before going to sit down in the living room.

Memphis, Lewis, Sebastian and Autumn all had their bags ready to go swimming when I sat down.

"You not coming?" Lewis asked me.

"Not today. I've got my cycle to work on to sell it. It's getting old and I need a new one so I'll be getting that soon." I told him.

"What about paisley? I need help using a tampon." Autumn asked me.

"No baby girl. She got her period this morning and doesn't want to go. But I'm sure if you ask her she'll go with you to help."

Paisley and Danny came in and sat with us. Autumn immediately went over to her sister with her best puppy eyes and cute pout.

"Can you come with me, paisley? I need help using a tampon again." Autumn begged her.

"You got shark week to? Yeah, but I'm not swimming, I'll wait for you in the waiting area." Paisley told her.

They all got ready to leave then went to the cars. Paisley lagged behind letting me kiss her before she left.

"I would have loved to stay and watched you sweat and work on your motorcycle." Paisley smiled sadly but in a playful way.

"Hmm, I would have loved you to sit and be my distraction. But your sister comes first, alright? Family comes first before any boyfriends so you do that." I pecked her lips.

"But you put me first." She frowned.

"That's because I only talk to my mum and she can look after herself. You have a little sister that needs you more than me, so I'll see you later. I love you."

"I love you to." Paisley leaned up and kissed me. After a few seconds, she left with the others in Danny's car with Lewis. When they got out of sight, I sighed and started working on my motorcycle.

A/N: Last update today since it's getting late where I am. Thank you for reading so far, don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy it 😊