46. Night out

Paisley POV

"Come on, we are having a girls night out." Ivory smirked.

"Um, no. I have a son to look after and I need the money for food for me and Xavier." I sighed.

"That's ok. We've got you covered. And we are going to the bar so Nate is getting us in so we'll be getting free drinks as well as autumn and Kirsty can get in as well." She said.

"But who will look after Xavier?" I asked.

"Karla and Martha. We've got it all under control. You don't have to worry about anything, we'll have a fun night and Xavier will be in safe hands." Ivory told me.

"Fine. Fine, let me get ready then." I stated. Autumn, Kristy and Ivory all left my room to let me get dressed.

Before I got changed, I got in the shower to wash my hair and body. Once I got out the shower, I let my hair dry naturally so it fell down my back in waves.

I changed into a black dress that came to mid thigh. It was long sleeved with gold around the neck. Then I done a black smokey eye with red lipstick.

As I walked out of my room, the three girls came out of autumns. Ivory had on a red dress, Kirsty a blue dress and autumn a navy green dress that she pulled off so well. All coming to mid thigh, very short.

"Damn big sis, you looking fine." Autumn wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Shut up. You all look hot to. Let's go." I smiled.

When we got downstairs, Xavier ran up to me. I picked up him, sitting him on my hip.

"You look so pretty mummy." He smiled at me.

"Thank you baby boy. You look so handsome like always." I tapped my finger on his nose.

"You look beautiful, paisley. Like always." Karla smirked with my abuela, autumn, Ivory and Kirsty.

"Why are you all smirking like that?" I looked at all them. 

"No reason. You ready to go?" Autumn giggled.

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes. "I love you bebito and I'll see you in the morning."

"I love you to mummy." Xavier hugged my neck.

"Ok, go on before I change my mind and stay home with you all night. See you tomorrow." I kissed his cheek and put him down.

We all said our goodbyes then left. Karla said she'd pick us up, we just had to call her so abuela can stay and look after Xavier. What would I do without theses women.

As soon as we got to the club, us girls got out and paid the taxi driver. Nate was at the back door ready for us to come in. I heard him and Ivory talking to each other but not that clearly, it was all muffled.

Eventually, we got to the bar and started ordering drinks. This was going to be a long night.

Logan POV

While I was at home, I was watching NCSI until Memphis, Danny, Lewis, Sebastian and Cole slammed through my front door.

"We're having lads night. Get your arse ready, we're going to the bar." Memphis yelled at me like the child he is.

"What happened to not getting drunk? We made that pact when paisley was born." I frowned.

"That was almost two decades ago. Come on, tonight is the night we go get drunk and let loose. Nate said we'll get free drinks and my dad is giving us that privilege. So get your arse to your room and get ready." He told me.

I rolled my eyes but went to my room to get ready anyway. I showered then changed into simple black jeans and a black shirt buttoned down a little. Like I would do at work because I might go behind the bar for a while if Nate needs help.

"Ok, I'm ready." I told him while shaking my hair. My curls bouncing around my forehead.

We all got into a taxi and headed to the bar. Soon enough, we arrived but went round the back so Sebastian and Cole could get in. I saw Nate stood there smiling when he saw us.

"Thanks for doing this." Memphis mumbled to him.

"No problem." Nate replied. We all got to the bar and took two shots each. Nadia served us, knowing we were here, and that Alfie probably told all the staff tonight that we were getting drinks on the house.

Not long after, the back door opened again. In came ivory, autumn, Kirsty and paisley. My eyes skipped all the girls, going straight to my baby mamma. Not going to lie, I got hard looking at her. My eyes betrayed me by going down her whole body and back up.

She had on a black dress that went mid thigh with long sleeves. She had black eye shadow on with red lip only adding to my arousal. Paisley and the girls walked in and sat not to far away from us.

They ordered shots as well then cocktails. I couldn't take my eyes off paisley, she was perfect to me. Personality, body, all of it. Never once did I take my eyes of her, Chanel completely forgotten, my only focus was the love of my life.

"I'm going to go get autumn to dance? Anyone coming?" Cole announced. Lewis and Cole went up to their girlfriends, Danny and Memphis were dancing already together while me and paisley sat at the bar.

Taking that opportunity, I got up and went to her. I quickly took a shot then carried on going to her. The moment I got a few steps away from her, she looked up.