64. You ready?

3rd person POV

Paisley stood in her dads' house getting ready with her bridesmaids and maid of honour. She had asked Ivory to be her maid of honour then autumn, Kristy, Gabbie, Devyn, Martha and Karla and her sweet baby girl to be her bridesmaids.

Now being 22, paisley and Logan picked a date for their wedding. They have been counting down the days until it came.

Two years ago the couple had their second baby. The named her Liana rose Matthews. Very much taking after her mother while six year old Xavier has taken over his fathers features.

"Are you ready?" Martha smiled sadly at paisley.

"Ready than I'll ever be." She returned the smile.

All of then girls got in the cars, ready to see the day paisley becomes Mrs Matthews.

Meanwhile, Logan was looking at all the men. Lewis, Sebastian, Cole, Christian and Memphis were out cold on the floor in his living room.

"Men." Danny mumbled.

"Not all men." Logan rolled his eyes. "Just these men."

They both started laughing then waking the others to get ready. All the boys stayed at Logan's house go have a boys night with Xavier. His little girl stayed with her mum and the girls so she wouldn't feel left out.

When Danny and Logan was able to get the guys awake, they all went to shower and get ready. Logan had showered then trimmed his beard, never will he shave it fully. Besides, his bride to be has always loved it.

Logan dried off then changed into his tux, black trousers, white shirt, black vest and black tie. He wore shiny black dress shoes to match his wedding suit. Once he was done, he went into his sons room where he woke him, showered him and got him into a cute suit.

"Are you ready?" Logan walked I to the living room with his son holding his hand.

All the men were ready, all dressed in black suits or navy blue. Sebastian, Cole and Lewis all in navy blue while Danny and Memphis had black trousers, jackets and ties but blue and white stripped shirts.

"Let's get you married." Danny smiled at his best friend.

As soon as they got to the church, the men went up to the alter. The groom, then Memphis being the best man, Danny being dad number two then the brothers and brother in laws.

Logan's heartbeat was racing, waiting for his bride to come.

"You love her right?" Memphis whispered in his ear.

"Of course." Logan replied immediately. "With all my heart."

"Then you don't need to be so tense. If paisley sees you like this she'll think you're having second thoughts. Everything will be ok." Memphis reassured his best friend.

"I know, but isn't it... weird for everyone? I mean, I can't express how much I love paisley, but I don't want people to pick on paisley for it. I know they won't come to me so they'll go to paisley. I don't want her to regret anything." Logan admitted.

"I promise you, paisley will never regret anything between you and her. The only thing she will is not being with you the first three years of Xavier's life. It'll be alright, ok? Don't stress." He told him.

"Thanks mate." Logan smiled gratefully.

Soon enough, the music started playing. The bridesmaids and maid of honour walked in with the maid of honour. Logan smiled when he saw his little girl walking with her little bouquet in between Karla and Martha.