45. Lunch gone wrong

Paisley POV

After a while of walking around, we finally chose to go to the café for lunch. I gave Logan money for me and Xavier which he rolled his eyes at and walked past me. I huffed with a smile, knowing he wouldn't have taken it anyway.

Xavier went with his dad so I was stuck at the table with Chanel.

"You need to keep away from Logan." She spat out at me.

"Excuse me." I scoffed.

"Stay away from my boyfriend. He doesn't need some whore around him with some kid that doesn't even look like him. So quit with the act that, that child is his just to get money from him. Admit to Logan you're a whore and just want money from him."

"Why would I do that? My son is Logan's and you can't seem to get over that fact. And I'm not wanting money from Logan at all. I am more than capable of paying for my own stuff as well as my sons. I am civil with Logan for my sons sake, and you should be civil with me if you want to keep Logan around. By the looks of it, he's getting bored of you because you're the whore not me. So before you start throwing false accusations at me, think before you speak. Nothing good ever comes out of it." I glared at her.

"Stop being a selfish bitch and let Logan go. He's carrying around a boy that isn't even his for what? Because you're selfish and want money."

"How am I selfish? I'm the one letting you be with Logan instead of telling him I still love him. He's happy with you so I'm sitting back letting him be happy with you. So don't call me selfish or a whore when you're the one looking like a corner worker."

"Fucking bitch." Chanel leaned over and slapped me. My head shot to the side with a stinging sensation on my cheek.

Before I could do anything back, Chanel started crying when Logan came into view. I tried to hold back the tears so Logan didn't have to worry about me.

"What's wrong?" He looked at her.

"She slapped me for no reason." Chanel sobbed.

"Paisley?" Logan looked at me in disbelief.

"Excuse me." I stood up and walked away. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore, so as soon as I got to the bathroom I let it all out.

Luckily no one was in here to hear me cry. I looked in the mirror to see a scratch on my cheek with a little blood dripping.

Quickly, I got some tissue and cleaned it up with a bit of water. Once that was done I gripped my hair and sunk to my knees sobbing. I can't believe I just told her, and out loud that I still love Logan. And I do, with all my heart.

He's my best friend, lover, baby daddy and so much more in one. There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank Logan in my head for giving me Xavier. Even if he wasn't planned, I'm still thankful for the happy little boy I get to wake up to every day.

When I got myself, not crying, I splashed cold water on my face to reduce the redness around my eyes. Once I looked semi decent, I dried my face and went out of the bathroom.

Soon enough, I got back to Xavier. He ran up to me forgetting about him food to wrap his small arms around me. I lifted him to my arms and held him tight to me.

"I love you mummy." Xavier whispered to me.

"I love you to, bebito. So, so much." I told him and sat down again.

Every time I cry I don't do it in front of Xavier. But each time he hugs me tightly when I come back like he knows what I've been doing. He tells me he loves me and doesn't leave my side until he knows I'm ok to be on my own.

"Mummy, can I have some chocolate?" Xavier asked me when I sat down.

"No bebito, not right now. If you eat all your lunch you can." I gave him a soft smile.

"Stop being a bitch and give the kid chocolate." Chanel scoffed and gave him a chocolate bar.

Immediately Xavier gave it to me. "Mummy said no, I need to eat my lunch." He told her and started eating his chicken nuggets.

I could see Logan out of the corner of my eye looking at my cheek. I didn't say anything, hoping he wouldn't say anything and leave it.

Once Xavier was finished with his food, we out the rubbish in the bin and carried on walking around. Going into the great hall and looking at all the tables, the candles up on the ceiling and more.

I could see Xavier getting tired around 5pm since he didn't have a nap today. I picked him up which he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Do you want to go to the gift shop then go home?" I asked him. He nodded and rubbed his eyes with a yawn.

"Logan, Xavier's getting tired. He wants to go to the gift shop then go home." I told him.

"Yeah, ok. Want me to take him?" He replied.

"No, no I've got him." I said. We all walked over to the gift shop. I let Xavier down to pick what he wanted.

In the end he had Bertie bots every flavour beans, two chocolate frogs, sherbet lemons, jelly slugs, exploding Bon Bon's and a chocolate wand. Then I let him pick out an actual wand which he chose snapes since he already had voldermorts. I chose Luna Lovegood's wand and Logan got Remus lupin's wand.

When we got outside, Xavier hugged Logan. "I'll see you tomorrow, ok? I'll make sure to bring snacks to watch a film." Logan told him.

"Ok daddy." Xavier kissed his cheek.

Chanel bent down and went to give Xavier a hug. He immediately ran to my legs and hid behind me. Good boy. I mean, actually I don't mean shit. If he doesn't like her I can't force him to.

"Xavier, give Chanel a hug." Logan told him.

"No." He frowned.

"See you whenever." I mumbled and lead Xavier back to the car. We shouldn't have left the house this morning.