12. I'm ready

Logan POV

"I'm ready."

When those words came out of her mouth my heart fluttered. It was beating so fast that I thought it would beat out of my chest at any moment. This girl had no idea what she was doing to me.

I placed my forehead on hers, our lips close and noses touching. Rubbing her slick over my hard on, I teased her a little more. When I felt she was ready, I slowly started to slide my tip into her.

"Ah." Paisley winced and looked down closing her eyes. Her grip tightened on my hair at the back of my head. I had to bite my lip to stop a moan from coming out, this was about her.

"Look at me paisley." I told her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. My lips covered hers giving her a slow, passionate kiss hoping to distract her from the pain.

"Are you ok?" I mumbled against her lips making sure not to break the kiss.

"It stings and uncomfortable that's all." She replied with a small gasp as I pushed more into her.

While keeping my lips on hers, I carried on pushing into her. Every couple of seconds paisley gasped until I was fully in her. She was so warm and tight I had to restrain myself from doing anything more to her. I had to keep reminding myself that she's a virgin and fragile at the moment.

Once my hips met hers, I stayed still, not moving at all. Paisley kept her arms around my neck with her feet crossed at the bottom of my back. After a few minutes, she pushed her hips up to mine, making me go that little bit deeper into her.

Without breaking our kiss, I slowly moved out half way then back in. Each time I only pulled my shaft out half way so it would be easier and less painful for her.

"Logan." Paisley moaned quietly. "Faster. Go faster."

With that, I pulled almost all the way out and slammed back into her. As I got faster, she became a moaning mess underneath me. It was more breathy moans than loud ones which was good since I know Danny and Memphis would still be awake and Lewis.

Our breaths fanned over both of our lips from how close our faces were. My forehead was still on hers making sure we maintained eye contact. My hips moved back and forth easily slipping in and out with her wetness.

Sweat was forming on both of our bodies from the absolute bliss of pleasure I was getting from paisley. It felt good, but way too good. Only then did I realise I didn't have a condom on. Fuck, fuck, fuck. This is bad, like really bad.

No, it's ok, I'm freaking out for no reason. I'll just pull out. But I've never done it before, I've always had a condom on so it's never been a problem for me to pull out.

"Fuck paisley." I grunted as her walls clenched around me. I could feel the pre cum leak which wasn't a problem since it wouldn't be enough to get to the egg.

As she was about to release, I covered her mouth with mine with a lingering kiss. As she came, I pulled out and climaxed on her bed. We both moaned but it came out muffled as we kissed.

"Oh, that was." Paisley breathed out. "Wow."

"I'm sorry, I forgot a condom. I had to pull out." I kept my eyes on hers.

"It's ok." She took a deep breath. "At least you did."

I crashed my lips on to hers again. Just the warm, soft feeling of them takes me over the edge. "I fucking love you."

"I love you to." She played with my hair at the back of my neck.

"Come on, let's get a shower, we stink of sex." I chuckled and picked her up. It was fairly easy since her feet were already link on my back and her fingers were buried in my hair.