49. Confessions

Paisley POV

My eyes fluttered open to the sun blaring in my face. Instead of a child waking me up, I was able to wake up myself for the first time in a couple years.

When I tried to get up, I couldn't. I opened my eyes wider to see that I wasn't in my room, and muscley arms were tightly wrapped around me. I gasped when I saw a sleeping Logan next to me, only to realise we were both naked.

"Do you have to stare at me while I sleep?" His deep, husky morning voice filled my ears making me clench my legs.

"I just woke up." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" He kissed my cheek, down to my neck.

"This." I pushed him away and stood up wrapping a spare blanket around my body. "This was a mistake."

"It wasn't to me. Last night meant more to me and I don't regret it at all."

"Logan you cheated on your girlfriend."

"And? Chanel was only so I could get over you but couldn't. I still can't." He got up and came over to me. "I meant what I said last night."

We bent said 'I love you.'

"That doesn't change the fact that you have a girlfriend still. Logan you cheated and I'm not ok with that. Wether you like her or not, it's still wrong." I started picking up my clothes.

"Paisley I want you, and only you. I have since we first got together. You have no idea how bad I want you, to be with you so we can raise Xavier together. I can't stand him not having both of us in one house, I hate that he has to have step parents. Paisley I love you, do you not feel the same?" Logan looked so vulnerable.

"Of course I love you. Logan I've wanted you back since we broke up in the first place. But you have a girlfriend, I don't want to get in the way of your happiness." I let a few stray tears fall.

"Chanel doesn't mean shit to me. You're my happiness. You and Xavier. I can't go on knowing what we did and said last night, knowing we both still love each other. I want to be with you, and only you. Because no one means more to me than you and Xavier. Mi Vida I love you more than I can say, I don't know how to show you I love you and I want to be with you. Other than telling you every day, making love to you in this bed or getting you sappy gifts that I know you like."

"Paisley Martha Jones you are my forever and will be always. Until my last breath you will be the love of my life, even in death I'll want you. When we're old and grey, when Xavier is a teenager and gets a girlfriend or boyfriend of his own. I'll love you always and forever because that's how much you mean to me. Nothing and no one will change that, not some girl I met on the street that only uses me for my money will become between us. I will meet up with Chanel and tell her it's over, that's how much you mean to me. I can't think of anyone else that I want to wake up to and fall asleep next to. I can't think of anyone else carrying my future children and having my only sons younger siblings. If putting a baby in you shows how much I love you, then I'll do it. Because raising a baby with you is the best thing I could ever ask for. Both you and Xavier are the best things that have ever happened to me."

"You have no idea how thankful I am that you were born. Only if you knew, so paisley Martha Jones, thank you so fucking much. Thank you for saving me a long life of drugs and alcohol, thank you for saving me from becoming some alcoholic and drug addict that doesn't know right from wrong. Thank you paisley for giving me the greatest gift I could ever have. A beautiful love and the perfect son. So thank you, and I love you so much. So, so much." Logan told me.

By now I was a sobbing mess. Immediately I jumped on Logan, wrapping my legs and arms around him, crying into the crook of his neck.

His arms tightly held me around my back as he buried his nose in the crook of my neck. I couldn't say anything, all I could do was this. Hug him. Hug Logan because nothing can come close to anything to what he just told me.

"I love you to." I sniffled. I pulled away and smashed my lips on to his. A slow, sensual kiss occurred making me moan, these are my favourite kisses from Logan.

"Mhmm, we've still got the kitchen, living room and pool to christen. Should we get them down before we go to our son?" Logan mumbled as he kissed my neck.

"What's the time?" I breathed out.

"Six. We've got at least two hours before we have to get him." He looked at the clock then at me.

I nodded with a smile then kissed him again. Logan walked over to his bedside table and pulled out a condom. I could feel him open it blindly as he kissed me.

Just then, I felt my back hit the bed and Logan standing up. He pulled on the condom then laid on top of me, holding himself up on his hands. He leaned down pecking my lips then trailing down to my neck.

Once again, Logan picked me up taking me downstairs then sitting me on the kitchen counter. He slid into me not waiting to move which I'm thankful for. Just to feel Logan inside me again is one of the best things.

The first being Xavier, when I was pregnant with him. Pregnancy is the best thing I felt, I kind of want another baby to be honest. But not yet. I want my fun first.

Logan and I moaned with each hard thrust making that familiar knot form. The only feeling he can give me.

At 7:30am, we were showering together. We had done it all, the kitchen, living room and pool, then another round in his bedroom. After that I couldn't go anymore so we chose to shower and get ready.

Besides, we have to go get our son.