60. Why are you here?

Paisley POV

While sitting with Lewis, Ivory, autumn, Sebastian, Cole, Kirsty, Gabbie, Christian and my dads, we were watching the walking dead. Logan had gone to pick up Xavier from nursery since I had a nap and woke up to him gone.

Gabbie has now got a bump which she suits really well. Her and Christian are expecting a little girl that are going to name Devyn Lola Sykes, being Christians last name.

It was all silent until someone knocked on the front door. Dad stood up to get it. In came the woman who id never thought I'd see. Not since we sent her away when I was fifteen.

"Why are you here?" Pa stood up. Avery stood there looking at pa with tears in her eyes.

"I-I d-didn't know w-where else to go." She stuttered.

"That doesn't answer my question, Avery." Pa snapped. "Why are you here?"

"To see the kids. I've come to tell them they have a little brother and to make things right."

"Who's that?" I heard Cole ask autumn.

"No one important." My little sister spat out then walked out of the living room up the stairs. Sebastian, Cole and Kirsty followed her up leaving me, Lewis, Ivory, pa, dad and Avery.

It was all silent until the front door opened again. "Mummy." My little boy ran up to me.

"Hey bebito. How was nursery?" I lifted him up.

"It was good. I made you a card." He smiled and handed me a piece of paper.

"Thank you so much. It's beautiful." I kissed his cheek.

"Who's this?" Avery looked at me and Xavier.

"That's paisley and Xavier... her son." Pa spat out.

"Oh. Who's the dad? Is he here? I'm sure Logan was being a good uncle and picked him up." Avery smiled.

"Yeah, Logan's a good uncle." Lewis and Ivory smiled.

"Logan's Xavier's father. Pa and dad don't have a problem with it." I shrugged.

"Pa, and dad?" She questioned.

"Yes. Meaning me and Danny. And I told you last time you came here not to come back until one of the kids got in contact with you. This is not the time to be here." Pa told her.

"I'm sorry. I just figured paisley and the twins would want to know about their little brother." She sighed.

"Seeing by autumns reaction she doesn't want to know about him, same with Sebastian. I think it's best you leave until one of us contact you, like dad said. Not to be rude but we've got all the family we need here, you and your son isn't one of them. I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear but it's the truth. I think it's best you leave now, Avery." I told her.

"Ok. He's in the car with his dad if you want to meet him, just once." She stated.

I took a deep breath then nodded. "Stay here with daddy." I whispered to Xavier. He nodded then went to Logan. I stood up and followed Avery outside.

A man with grey and black hair got out of the car with a boy around six years old. He looks like autumn obviously taking after Avery.

I kneeled down in front of him, giving him a smile. "Hello, I'm paisley. What's your name?"

"Kayden." He leaned against his dads leg.

"Well kayden, I'm your big sister. Has your mum told you about me?"

"Yes. Mummy says I have a big brother and two big sisters with another man here." He told me. His Canadian accent sounding.

"Yep. There's me, Sebastian your brother and autumn your sister. I have a son that's three as well."

"Really?" His eyes lit up.

"Really." I nodded. "Are you living in Canada or staying in England?"

"We'll be moving here now. Avery wants to be close to you and so you can see kayden." The man told me.

I stood up and nodded. "Ok. I'm paisley." I put my hand out.

"Luke." He shook my hand.

"Alright. Well I better be going to my son now. It was nice to meet you kayden. I'll come see you soon. Is that alright with you?"

"Yeah. Bye paisley." The little boy waved at me.

"Bye." I smiled at him then walked away.

Pa, dad and Logan was stood by the door with Avery. I immediately went to Logan's side where he put his arms around me without hesitation.

"Nice to see you again, Avery. But we have all the family we need here. My son doesn't need another uncle when he has three already. He doesn't need another grandmother or grandfather. I'll get in contact with you when I'm ready, in my own time. Goodbye." I told her then went back inside with the men.

Autumn was sat on the sofa with Cole, Sebastian and Kirsty. I sighed and flopped on the sofa next to my baby brother and my son.

"What's the matter mummy?" Xavier asked me.

"Nothing bebito. Everything is absolutely fine." I kissed his head.