48. You have no idea

3rd person POV

Paisley moaned as Logan thrusted into her. Their lips stayed locked together not letting one another breath. It was only when paisley took one deep breath as quick as she could, that Logan moved down to kiss her neck.

They were in Logan's bedroom, christening it as some would say. Their breathy moans filled the room as well as the sound of their hips slapping together. Never in his life has Logan wanted something so bad, other than when paisley said she would get an abortion. But he's thankful she didn't.

"Ah, Logan." Paisley moaned out loud. "Faster, fuck go faster."

Just like that, Logan picked up speed making both moan. Paisley became a moaning mess underneath him quickly as she hadn't had this much pleasure in over three years.

Neither had Logan. Even sleeping with Chanel, she couldn't come close to what pleasure paisley gave him. Now being with her, he didn't want to let her go ever again. Logan wanted her in this bed to sleep next to, to hold when they sleep and wake up. Her being the first person he sees and that last before he goes to sleep.

"I love you." Logan mumbled then kissed her.

"I love you to." Paisley said against his lips not breaking the kiss.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted you." He told her.

"Same here." She breathed out. Soon enough, they both came with loud moans. Logan pulled out and threw the condom in the bin next to his bed.

He quickly grabbed another one and pulled it on his length. He stroked himself a couple times before sliding back into paisley.

Logan picked up paisley and carried her out of the room, not breaking their heated kiss of removing himself from her. Paisley moved her hips to get that pleasurable friction as Logan walked into another room.

As soon as he got into the first spare room, he didn't hesitate to push paisley against the wall. He thrusted in hard but slow making sure paisley moaned with each one. Logan smirked as he heard the small girl in his arms moan softly and loudly each thrust he did.

"Ah, ugh, Logan. Fuck." Paisley moaned breathily as she scratched her nails on his back.

"Paisley." Logan groaned. "I'm going to cum."

Just hearing that had paisleys walls clenching around Logan's hard on. They both climaxed together while Logan sloppily pulled out and back in to ride out their orgasm.

He pulled out of paisley and let her on the floor. Her legs were shaking so much she could barely stand. Logan picked her up and walked back into his room, taking the condom off and replacing it.

Paisley crawled on the bed to him and started kissing up his chest. Only when she got to his lips, did Logan pick her up and go into the second spare bedroom and on to the bed. He laid paisley down on her stomach and laid on top of her.

He placed his hard shaft at her core again and pushed in going for round three. Logan pulled paisleys hands above her head and laced his fingers with hers, curling them so they held hands.

Paisley pushed her hips back making both of them moan loudly. Logan groaned again and picked up the pace, grabbing paisleys hips to go deeper and harder.

He felt her walls clench around him again. Logan gave a couple more hard thrusts before coming just after paisley. He slid out of her, then picked her up bridal style.

He could feel how shaky she was and decided it was time to stop. No matter how much he wanted to carry on, paisley was half asleep and her legs shook violently.

Logan laid her in his bed and pulled the covers over her. He walked around the bed and took off the condom, putting it in the bin with the other two.

He climbed into bed and cuddled up to paisley. She turned over, wrapping her arms around him with her cheek on his chest. Logan held her close to him not wanting to let go at all. His arms circled around her in a protective hold.

"I want to go on. We still got the kitchen, living room and pool to do." Paisley yawned.

"Not tonight, baby. You're tired and I can feel how bad you're shaking." Logan told her and kissed her head.

"Night Logan, I love you." She sighed happily and nuzzled her nose in his chest.

"Night paisley. I love you to." He told her, tightening his grip on her a little more. Never wanting the feeling to disappear.

As paisley and Logan slept, the Jones residence was very much awake. Danny and Memphis' room was filled with moans as they made love like they did on their honeymoon.

Autumn and Cole were taking it slow, their breathy moans sounded. Cole didn't want to hurt his tiny and fragile girlfriend as he took her virginity as intimately and gently as he could.

Sebastian doing the same with Kirsty. They never realised how much they wanted each other until they got tipsy and felt they had the courage to tell one another. Even though Sebastian was not a virgin, he didn't want to hurt his girlfriend, not on purpose, not by accident, and he sure as hell didn't want to hurt her while trying to give her pleasure. But everyone knows that unavoidable for both people.

Then Lewis and Ivory. Both out like a light on his bed. Lewis on his back with ivory laid on top of him, dribble trailing down her chin on to his cheek. They were half undressed wanting to do it, but agreed they were smashed and would sleep it off.

Xavier was sound asleep in his mums bed with Karla and Martha next to him so he wouldn't move and fall off. They listened in and laughed at all the couples while their moans filled their ears. Martha on the phone to her boyfriend as well as Karla while they all laughed quietly so they wouldn't wake the sleeping boy.

But they knew one thing for sure, Logan and paisley would be together by the end of the week.

A/N: sorry I haven't been updating that much. I have so much school stuff to do and it's hard to have my phone out in school. But I will try after and get as many chapters as I can out before I go to sleep.

So... paisley and Logan. Who's excited they finally did it again? I sure am. I've been waiting ages to write this chapter where they get it on and partly confess their feelings. I hope you all like the book so far, please comment if I can do anything better and vote if you like it.

Thank you so much for reading.