53. I crashed in a spare room

Paisley POV

As soon as Logan and I got back to my house, my dads, Lewis, autumn, Sebastian, Cole, Kirsty and Ivory were all sat in the living room with Xavier.

"Mummy." My son screamed and ran up to me.

"Hey baby boy. How was your night with abuela and grandma?" I picked him up.

"It was good." He smiled.

"What about you? How was both of your nights?" Lewis smirked with Ivory, the twins, Cole and Kirsty.

"Not much. I got a headache so Logan took me back to his place. I crashed in a spare room. I just woke up." I replied.

"So how come your in Logan's clothes?" Pa said suspiciously.

"Because I was in a dress and it's fucking cold so he let me use some of his stuff. Chill I'm just about to shower and change." I rolled my eyes and went up to my room after setting Xavier on the floor.

Logan POV

"So." Danny started as soon as I sat down with my son. "What happened last night?"

"Nothing. Paisley had a headache and crashed in a spare room. Then she asked to borrow some clothes." I shrugged.

"How come you didn't bring her here?" Memphis had a knowing look, the look of you're lying so don't bullshit with me.

"Because we were both drunk and I didn't think about that." I sighed. "I'm with Chanel and have moved on from paisley. It's time she should move on to. I'm sorry to disappoint you all but I'm happy in the relationship I have right now."

Fuck that took all I had not to fucking gag while saying her name. Just then paisley walked in also giving me a knowing look, she knows I still love her and it won't change. It's time I break up with Chanel to be with my baby mamma.

"You don't disappoint us Logan." Danny sighed. "It's just that you seem happier when you're with paisley not her."

"I am happy. The happiest I've been in a long time." I smiled, I could see paisley looking down with red cheeks. "Besides, I love her, more than I can say."

All of a sudden, paisley got up and walked out of the room. Memphis looked out of the door with worry in his eyes. God, only if he knew I was talking about his daughter.

"I need a drink." I mumbled and walked into the kitchen. Only to be jumped on by paisley with her lips immediately on mine.

I kissed back with just as much need and want. My hands firmly held her up by her arse, giving it a bit of a squeeze. I could feel myself getting hard and the need to be inside her again was unbearable.

Even this morning, being with her in the kitchen, living room and pool. It wasn't enough and I needed her more. Being away from her for three years was too long and we needed to make up for lost time.

I pushed her against a wall deepening the kiss. Just showing her how much I love her.

"I love you to." Paisley said against my lips then started kissing me again.

"Good." I told her and pressed my hard on against her. She let out a small moan. I bit her bottom lip and pulled it back.

Her eyes clouded over with lust as I let her lip go, and look at her keeping eye contact.

"I want you inside me." Paisley whispered.

"I want to be inside you." I whispered back. All of a sudden, we both quickly pulled each other's trousers off as I thrusted into her without hesitation. We both let out a breathy moan, until I started moving.

"Quiet." I smirked at her.

"I can't." She giggled quietly. I chuckled and put my hand over her mouth with the other held her hips.

So I could quite myself, I gently bit her shoulder making her moan but come out muffled. I closed my eyes just thinking about us, only me and paisley.

Soon enough, I felt her clench around me making me harder if possible. With one hard thrust, paisley came with me right after her. Once we came down from our high, we both looked at each other.

"Shit." Our eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, it just slipped my mind." I quickly whispered to her.

"What are we going to do? I can't get pregnant again not yet." She panicked. It was written on her face and in her eyes.

"We'll figure it out, ok?" I mumbled. "We'll go get the after pill, that'll work."

"We can't leave Xavier, and no one else will do it without telling the others." Paisleys eyes glossed over. I pulled out of her and we both pulled up our trousers then sat at the table.

"I can say Chanel wants to meet up then go. Or we wait until you get your period, and if it doesn't come we'll figure it out then. I'm so sorry paisley." I told her quietly.

"It's ok. We'll wait and see if I get a period, and if not we'll figure it out." A few tears rolled down her cheeks.

I stood up and pulled her to my chest where she sobbed into my chest. Just then Cole walked in, thankfully it wasn't five minutes ago when I was pounding into paisley.

"What's going on?" Cole frowned.

"She's got cramps. You know what girls are like with those things. So as a friend I'm comforting paisley." I smiled reassuringly. Paisley nodded agreeing with me.

"Ok then. Well I'm just getting popcorn for everyone at the shop. What do you two want?" He asked.

"I'll have sweet and salted." Paisley told him, pulling away from me.

"I'll toffee please mate." I replied. Cole nodded then walked away. I pulled paisley back to me and pecked her lips.

"We'll be ok, alright? Don't think about it, just think about Xavier. And if you do get pregnant we will sort something out, we will do whatever you want to do. It'll all be ok." I kissed her head.