38. Coming home

Paisley POV

"You are now free to go. Don't forget to do his birth certificate as soon as you can. Have a good life paisley and you Logan with Xavier." Dr Abbott smiled at us.

I thanked him then left the hospital room. Logan carries Xavier in his car seat as I still couldn't carry heavy things. Well it wasn't like Xavier was heavy, it was more the car seat with the added weight of my son that I couldn't carry since it could pull at my stitches.

Lewis, autumn and Sebastian were especially excited to see him yesterday when they came. They all had a cuddle including my dads but it didn't last long since they didn't want to be in our way.

The room was fairly small anyway so there wasn't much room for us all but we made it work. But here I was, taking my son home for the first time and I am over the moon.

Ever since he's come into this world I've just wanted to be in the comfort of my own home with my baby. To be in my comfortable bed with Xavier in his cot next to me wrapped up in Logan's arms.

It was stupid for me to carry on thinking about Logan like that. We both need to move on but still be civil with each other because of Xavier. I let out a sigh before Logan got into the car. I was sat in the back with Xavier while he drove.

As soon as we got home, Lewis was out the door and pulling me into a tight hug. "I've missed you Bitch." He chuckled.

"You're going to have to stop calling me that. Xavier will pick it up and I won't be having my son call me a Bitch because of you." I told him sternly yet playfully.

"Whatever." Lewis rolled his eyes. "Come on, I want to hold my nephew." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house carefully so he wouldn't hurt me.

When we got inside, Karla, my abuela, Gabbie and Christian were there." I sat next to Gabbie and Christian cuddling up to both of them.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Gabbie smiled at me.

"A little sore but I'm ok. I'm just glad he's here now." I giggled a little.

"That's good. Nothing major going on with either of you is there?" Christian joined in.

"No. Dr Abbott did tell me to take him in if his breathing gets laboured. Because he was born early that might happen but it's not a long term thing." I replied.

"Oh thank the lord up high." Gabbie sighed in relief. "I'm not a religious person but I've been praying for you child. God knows I've been praying for both of your safety. I don't know what I would do if I lose one of you."

"She's not joking. Literally, when your dad called us and told us you went into labour this crazy bitch got on her knees and started praying, mumbling shit in Spanish like her life depended on it." Christian laughed.

"I can't believe that." I laughed with him, getting a glare off Gabbie. "Do you want to hold him?"

"Yes I do." Gabbie still glared at me but carefully took my son into her arms. Logan looked a little uneasy but I know it's just the father instinct like I have my mother instinct to protect him at all times.

"Geez he's beautiful." She mumbled not taking her eyes off him. Xavier whined a little but then calmed down once Gabbie started rocking him slightly.

"Maybe we can have one." Christian winked at her.

"Ok, congratulations Logan and paisley. Me and the hubby need to go." Gabbie quickly but carefully put Xavier in my arms before rushing out the house with Christian.

"In a month she's going to be pregnant." Pa rolled his eyes.

"You make it out like it's a bad thing." Karla laughed at him.

"Oh no it's not. Don't get my wrong kids are great to have around, but think how Gabbie acts, and how Christian acts. Put two and two together they'll have one crazy child. And I don't mean crazy, I mean fucking nuts." He sighed.

"How do you know Xavier won't be a crazy child?" I asked him.

"Because he looks like you when you were a baby. Calm and as long as you feed him he'll be ok. But if they have a baby it'll be blabbering by the time the kids a month old. Trust me, just wait and you'll see that I'm right." Pa stated.

"Sure pa." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Karla, would you like to hold your grandson?" I looked at her. She instantly nodded and got up gently taking my son in her arms.

When me and Logan asked her to be godmother she agreed and cried like Lewis. There was a lot of tears and hugging but most of all happiness.

Once everyone had, had a cuddle from Xavier, they left. Karla and my abuela went out for a girls night like usual but then my grandpa Alfie came in with Diana.

"Oh my he's beautiful." Diana gasped as she looked at Xavier with Logan. Logan had him to they were chest to chest and his chubby cheek squished making him look even more cute.

"Thanks. Definitely takes after his mum." Logan told her making me roll my eyes with a small smile.

"He doesn't take after either one of you. It's both, like both of you became one in a male body. That sounds so weird but you get where I'm coming from." She giggled.

"Yeah. He's perfect but I'm already dreading him as a teenager." Logan chuckled making my dads, Lewis and my grandpa laugh.

"Got a long while left mate. Just think about the good thinks." Grandpa gave him a small smile.

"I will. Hopefully he won't be like his abuelo and go around with a lot of girls and break their hearts." Logan smirked cheekily at pa.

"That was so long ago." Pa rolled his eyes sending Logan his middle finger.

"Don't swear in front of my son. He's a baby." He said sarcastically.

"Vete el mierda cabrón." Pa scoffed. (Fuck off you bastard)

"Gracias Memphis, yo también te quiero." Logan blew him kisses. (Thank you Memphis, love you to.)

Lewis, autumn, Sebastian, pa and I all laughed at him. Dad, Diana and grandpa can't speak or understand Spanish so they just looked confused.

My dad does call me pumpkin in Spanish because pa told him what it was. Dad didn't want the usual nickname for me so he asked pa in Spanish.

Lewis, autumn, Sebastian and I also call Memphis pa because it's the start of padre which is dad in Spanish as well. It's only so none of us get confused when we call for our dads. But we love them so much so it doesn't matter to any of us.

But this is my family, and it's just got a new addition. Do I regret it? Not one bit.