67. All good things must come to an end

Logan POV

My wife squeezed my hand as she gave birth to our second little girl. Her cheeks red and soaked with tears as she pushed as hard as she could.

"Baby girl out. One more time paisley, you've got this." The midwife told her.

Another person took the first girl as paisley delivered our next baby. When we went for the scan the woman couldn't see baby #2 gender so we chose to wait for a surprise.

We knew one would be a girl so we chose two girl names and two boy names. Paisley once again asked me what I wanted, but I'll always give the same reply. As long as both mum and baby are ok, or in this case babies.

After five minutes our second twin was born. Another girl, both same tanned skin and dark hair, no doubt identical. Paisley let me go to our girls as they were being cleaned up and dressed.

The first girl to be born is named hope Karla Matthews and the second named Isabella Martha Matthews. All our children named after people in the family, other than Liana. No ones rolled off the tongue until paisley randomly said rose. In the end we just couldn't get the name out of our heads so it came to Liana Rose Matthews.

"Ok, baby A has a freckle underneath her left eye, and baby B doesn't. That's one difference they have to know which baby is which." One woman told me.

"They're identical?" I looked at her. She nodded then went to paisley as I looked at my sleeping daughters. Liana will be happy is all I can say.

Just like the woman said, Hope has a freckle under her left eye and Isabella doesn't. They were dressed in small baby grows with pink flowers on. I picked both of my girls up and went over to paisley.

"They're beautiful." My wife smiled as she cried.

"Just like their mum." I smiled back.

"Which ones which?" She moved up to look. I sat on the chair so she could see more.

"This one is Hope, she's got a freckle under her left eye. And this one is Isabella. She doesn't have a freckle at all." I replied.

10 years later.

"Xavier, will you put your sister down." I heard my wife grumble. "No, Bella don't do that. Liana fucking stop. UGH."

As soon as I walked into the living room, Xavier had put Hope safely on the floor, Liana was smiling at me while Isabella was trying to climb the Christmas tree.

"Bella." I called out. Her head snapped to mine then immediately got next to her brother and sisters.

"What have I told you about your behaviour with your mum. Look at the poor woman." I chuckled as I pointed to paisley on the floor.

"Fuck you." My gorgeous wife spat out.

"I will later." I smirked at winked at her. Only for Xavier to start making gagging noises. Now being fourteen he understands way more so we have to be careful what we say.

"Abuelo was having sex at your age so shut it." Paisley rolled her eyes.

"Yeah but no one else did. Grandpa lost his virginity at 17, you at sixteen, an everyone else at 16 or seventeen." Xavier shrugged. "Wait. When did dad lose his virginity?"

"Twelve. Just like Abuelo because we had bad friends." I told him then picked up Hope and Isabella. "Now let's go cook dinner for your mum because she's had a long day with you lot."

All the kids sat at the table in the kitchen while I started cooking. As I was stirring the pot at the oven, I felt arms go around me.

"Go get in the bath, this will be a while." I lifted my wife's hand and placed a kiss on it.

"Alright." Paisley nodded then went up to our room.

After half an hour of cooking, I placed plates in front of my kids then went up to my wife. She was sat on the bed looking like she would fall asleep at any moment.

"Munchkin, let's go get dinner. Well put the younger two to bed then come up." I walked over to her.

"I'm so tired." Paisley yawned.

"I know baby, but you need to eat. Come on." I took her hand in mine. We both went down to the kitchen and ate with our kids. We talked about our days, how work was and how school was going.

Of course Xavier said "shit." While the girls gave me valid answers. I don't mind Xavier swearing, he's at that age he can take care of himself and do whatever he wants, within reason of course.

But Liana is twelve and the twines ten, so if they start using language like Xavier, then paisley and I are in a load of shit. Although our kids know the meaning of no, so if one of us say they can't have anything they say ok and go on with their day.

It's not like some kids I've seen telling their mums to fuck off or call them a bitch because they can't get anything. And I've told the kids now they can understand, if they ever call their mum a Bitch then they'll be severely punished. Good thing is hasn't got to that stage because I don't know any punishments. Just don't tell paisley.

But I love all this, sitting at the table with my little boy and three girls. And most of all, the love of my life.

Paisley POV

As I laid in bed with my husband, we just laid and cuddled. Nothing needed to be said nor a did a sound come from us.

"I'm getting grey hair and I'm only 32." I whined.

"No you're not. Even if you are, you're still the most beautiful woman in the world." Logan smiled.

"I love you." I pecked his chest.

"I love you to. Always and forever." My husband smiled.

Never in my life have I taken anything for granted. Never in my life did I think I'd ever marry the man I truly love even with an age gap.

Logan gave me four gifts that I'm grateful for everyday. And everyday I thank him.

But I got it all and a happy ever after. All because I fell for my dads best friend.

A/N: this is the end of the book. I'm sad it's ended as I've really loved writing this one. I am currently starting on another book. Thank you for reading, don't forget to comment what you thought of it.