50. Lewis & Ivory

Lewis POV

When I woke up, I felt something on my back. I looked up to see my beautiful girlfriend laid on my back. I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw her drooling out the corner of her mouth.

As she was light, I could turn around so she was on my chest. Only then did she look up at me sleepily.

"Morning baby." I smiled softly at her.

"Morning." Ivory mumbled then cuddled back up to my chest.

"We better get up. Karla and Martha have work so we have to take care of Xavier." I told her.

"Yeah, let me shower then I'll be down." She replied.

"Ok." I kissed her head. She got up and went into the bathroom. I went downstairs to see Xavier, Karla and Martha in the living room at the kitchen table.

"Thank god your up. We didn't want to wake anyone but we're going to be late. Love you see you later." They both kissed my cheek then ran out of the door.

"Morning bud. What do you want for breakfast?" I kissed Xavier's head.

"Cheerios." He shouted and smiled. I chuckled then started making him a bowl of cereal. It was only six in the morning so paisley won't be up until later.

As I was pouring the milk into the bowl, I felt arms go around me and kisses on my back from not putting a T-shirt on.

See now Ivory met in college two years ago. The girlfriend I had in secondary school cheated on me so we broke up, once a cheater always a cheater really.

Ivory knows I'm bisexual but doesn't hold it against me. She's happy having me for me even if my gayness comes out with paisley around. It's just how paisley and I are, we have that banter which Ivory joins in on.

I put the bowl in front of Xavier and gave him a spoon as well. Once he was happily eating, I turned to Ivory and wrapped my arms around her, over her shoulders while hers were around my torso.

"I could get used to this." I mumbled to her.

"What?" She smiled. "Hugs from behind? Giving a kid breakfast? Lewis are you hinting something?"

"Maybe." I chuckled. "I do want a baby with you but I don't want to scare you off. So we'll wait a could more years. And in that time we can get a house for ourselves and have our fun before a kid."

"I can deal with that. I can wait until we're 25 for a baby if that means we can have as much time together as we can before a baby." Ivory put her chin on my chest.

"I love you." I smiled softly at her.

"I love you to." She smiled back. I leaned down and pecked her lips a couple times before making out but with no tongue.

When we pulled away, I looked back at Xavier smiling at us.

"What are you smiling at little man?" I chuckled.

"Does mummy and daddy do that?" He asked, hope in this eyes.

My smile fell, so I just lied. "Yeah, your mummy and daddy love each other a lot. So yes, they do kiss each other like that."

Xavier nodded happily and went back to eating. Ivory gave him her phone to watch paw patrol on.

"Why did you lie to him?" She whispered sadly.

"What else was I supposed to say? That paisley and Logan don't do that because they don't love each other. He's three and doesn't understand. It was wrong of me but I'd rather tell him a lie then admit the truth and ruin him." I sighed.

"Ok. I get that, I'd probably do the same thing. I love you."

"I love you to." I pecked her lips one more time.

A/N: The next couple of chapters will be based on all the couples. This was a request by Jay1star. They won't be long but filler chapters to tell you how each couple got together and how they are around each other. Thanks for reading so far.