54. Cramps

Paisley POV

It's been two weeks since that time in the kitchen. I've been getting some pregnancy symptoms but are the same as period ones as well. Like fatigue, cramps, swollen boobs which are sore as well. General stuff like that.

My dads chose to wake up with Xavier this morning to let me have a lay in since I've been so tired.

Only to wake up this morning to see I've leaked through my shorts. I got my period. At least I'm not pregnant, it's not a bad thing but I'm still a teenager and I have Xavier.

I forced myself to get up to change my clothes and bed sheets. Before doing that, I got clean clothes and had a shower. I got out after cleaning myself and did all my girly stuff then got clean sheets.

Once that was all done, I laid on my bed curling up. My hands are always warm so I put them on my belly to ease the cramps which I get them like a bitch. Some months I can put up with the cramps but most of the time it's sharp pains.

After a while, my bedroom door knocked and in came Logan.

"Hey, you ok." He asked.

"No." I winced. "I got fucking cramps."

"Fuck. Alright, I'll be back in a bit." Logan said, kissed my head then walked away.

I huffed out only wanting to be cuddled and he left me. Even when I first got my period, I wanted cuddles from anyone who will give me them.

Not long after, he came back with a bag in his hand. "I've come baring gifts."

"If it's not what I want then I'll round house your arse." I glared at him.

"It's a good thing I have then isn't it." Logan chuckled. He took off his shoes then laid on the bed with me, leaning against the headboard. I sat up next to him and laid my cheek on his chest.

"I did this before I came up so it's still hot." He gave me a hot water bottle with a grey furry cover. "And these because I know you like them on you period."

Logan then started pulling out Cadbury marvellous creations chocolate, chocolate chip cookies, Texas BBQ Pringles and a couple cans of relentless energy drinks.

"Thank you." I grabbed a relentless and started drinking it.

"Do you have work tonight?" Logan asked me.

"No, grandpa said I could have the week end off because of my cramps. Nate and Nadia have me covered." I replied.

"Perfect. Why don't we have a movie night with Xavier? Just us three in here, how does that sound?"

"Sounds good to me." I told him.
~~~~~~

It was now 5pm since Xavier went to bed at eight. We were starting to watch maleficent with Angelina Jolie. Logan was against the headboard, I had my cheek on his chest with one of his arms around me with Xavier between us.

We watched maleficent, cars and how to train your dragon before Logan and I put Xavier to bed.

"Good night bebito, I'll see you in the morning. I love you." I kissed my sons forehead.

"I love you to mummy." Xavier giggled.

"Night bud. I love you." Logan kissed his head.

"I love you to daddy."

Logan turned the light off before shutting the door a little. We both went downstairs to see Gabbie, Christian, pa and dad sat in the living room.

"Gabbie." I whispered yelled and hugged her.

"Hey! Why don't I get a hug like that every time you see me?" Christian pouted.

"Because I love Gabbie more than all of you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Bitch." All the men mumbled.

"Just because you are all jealous of our vagina power doesn't mean you get to call her a bitch." Gabbie scolded them playfully.

"Yeah." I smirked. "Bitches."

"That's my girl." She high fives me.

"Oh, so she gets to call us bitches but as soon as we do it to her we can't." Pa rolled his eyes.

"This is your daughter, Memphis. How dare you call her a bitch." Christian gasped.

"And that is my daughter you called a bitch as well. So we're both in the wrong." Pa chuckled.

"And you're all dicks. There, I'm a bitch you are all dicks. That's final." I nodded then slipped on the sofa between Chris and Gabbie.

"I agree with that." Gabbie said. "Only they're all dicks and you're not a bitch."

We all laughed then sat around talking to each other. After a while, Gabbie and Christian got mine and Logan's attention.

"What's up?" I looked at both of them.

"We've got good news. The twins, Lewis and the others know as well as your dads. We just have to tell you." Gabbie smiled.

"You're finally engaged?" I gasped and smiled.

"Well yes, and I'm pregnant. Christian and I are finally having a baby." She laughed a little and started to cry.

"I'm so happy for you. Congratulations both of you." I pulled them both into a hug.

"Thanks." Chris hugged me back.

"Congratulations guys. About time you joined the dad club, Chris." Logan chuckled.

"What can I say? We wanted our fun first." Christian winked at Gabbie.

"Errrr, cooties. I'm gonna be sick." I faked gagged.

"Shut up." Gabbie rolled her eyes with a smile.