62. It'll be ok

Paisley POV

Logan stood up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He unzipped my dress making it fall to the floor. I took off his jacket then started unbuttoning his shirt.

He laid me on the bed, not breaking the kiss as he helped me take off his shirt and bow tie. Soon enough, we were both naked wanting each other like it was our last time, but in fact it was just the beginning.

Logan slid into me without waiting to move. One of his hands was on the headboard and the other on my hip, keeping me in place as he sharply thrusted into me.

From the height size, Logan's head was above mine so he had to have it a certain angle just to look at me. Before I knew it, Logan had flipped us over so he was sat up on the bed.

I smirked at him and started moving my hips to keep on giving us both pleasure. He held my hips every so often making the thrust last or to go deeper into me. We were both moaning messes but it didn't matter to us, all we had to think about was us and that was it.

Xavier was safe with my dads so there was nothing to worry about. Logan and I didn't have to worry about using protection since we were trying for another baby anyway so hopefully in a couple weeks we'll be able to have that good news.

We have all weekend with no distractions to we can go at it all we like. Logan then leaned up to connect our lips in a slow and passionate kiss. I moaned at the added pleasure of the kiss and the movements I did. Logan sat on the bed with me riding him had to be my favourite position if I'm being honest.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to ask you to be my wife." Logan mumbled to me.

"I've been waiting for you to ask me to be your wife." I breathed out.

Logan carried on moving even after we came. We didn't stop until 7am. By then my legs were shaking like a damn electric chair that massages you.

"You alright?" My fiancé yawned as he held me close to his chest.

"I'm ok. I just need sleep then a long hot bath then we can go again." I smiled and pecked his chest.

"Sleep then a bath, sounds good to me. Let's get some sleep."

I nodded then snugged my nose into his chest more. Soon enough, I fell asleep in the arms of my fiancé.
~~~~~~

While Logan and I was in the bath, we watched tv from the distance. My back was to his chest as he had his arms around me.

His arms went over my shoulders and linked with mine so they covered my boobs as well as the bubbles. As soon as we got out of the bath, I was pushed on to the bed with Logan in between my legs.

His head on my boobs using them like pillows. He pulled the covers over us then circled his arms around me.

"You ok?" I asked him while running my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah. Just tired. We'll go again tomorrow, then when we leave we can go back to my house. After that we can go see our son. I'm just to tired from last night to do anything with you tonight." Logan yawned.

"Ok." I smiled as I rubbed my fingers in his hair which always makes him go to sleep. "I love you."

"I love you to." Logan kissed my chest then laid back on me.

"Do you have to lay on my boobs?" I giggled.

"Yes." Was all I got. I rolled my eyes then laid down a bit more to go to sleep as well.

"If we do have another baby, what do you want it to be?" I asked him.

"Like I said when you were pregnant with Xavier. As long as both of you are healthy, then I don't care what we have. I just want both my baby mamma and baby to be ok and healthy." Logan replied.

"What about names?"

"We'll think of that when the time comes. Let's get some sleep because you're over thinking. Everything will be ok, we'll have another baby or two in the future so you have nothing to worry about. I love you, now get some rest."

"I love you to." I smiled and went to sleep.

A/N: Not a very long chapter since it was just a filler. I hope you like the book so far, don't forget to comment and vote. Thanks for reading.