61. Weekend away

Paisley POV

It's been another six months, I'm twenty and Xavier is four. Logan and I are still trying for a baby but it hasn't happened yet since we haven't really had time.

Gabbie and Christian had Devyn who is now three months old. Xavier is infatuated with her, wanting to hold her all the time.

While I was sat at home with Xavier, Logan, pa and dad walked in.

"Hey." I smiled at them.

"Hey baby." Logan leaned down and kissed me. "I have a surprise for you."

"Ohh, what is it?" I smiled up at him.

"I've got us a hotel for the weekend. Your dads have agreed to look after Xavier as well as Lewis and Ivory now they have their own house. So we get to spend the weekend together, locked in a hotel room. Just us, me and you."

"Are you sure?" I looked at my dads.

"Of course darling. You haven't had a weekend off in a year so, we can do this for you. Go pack and have fun. We've got Xavier." Dad smiled at me.

I nodded then ran up to my room to pack a bag with a couple clothes in. It was only the weekend so I didn't need that much. Once I was done, I went downstairs to my family.

"Be good for abuelo and grandpa, alright?" I told Xavier. "Daddy and I will see you Sunday night when we get back before you go to bed. I love you bebito." I hugged my son tightly.

"I love you to mummy, have fun." Xavier giggled.

"Bye mate. I love you and I'll see you soon." Logan hugged our son as well.

"Love you to daddy. Bye bye." He waved at us. We all said our goodbyes before Logan and I left. He put my bag in the boot with his before getting in the car and driving off.

"What hotel are we going to?" I asked him.

"The tower hotel in London." He replied. "But you don't have anything to worry about. Everything is paid for, it's my treat to you so you can relax."

"I could have paid some of it. Ik grateful that you've done this for me, but I want to be able to pay for things when we do it together." I put my hand on his thigh.

"I know you're grateful and want to got halves on things. But it's my treat. You don't have to worry about anything else other than us. Alright? So don't be beating yourself up over because I know you will. I love you paisley, let me treat you every so often."

"I love you to." I smiled. On the drive there, it was very much casual talk like it is always with me and Logan.

Eventually, we got to the hotel. We grabbed our bags before giving the keys to the valet. We signed in then found our room. It was 6pm, hungry and so was Logan.

"I need you to put this dress on for dinner. We are going to sit in the restaurant here, so I got you this." He gave me a bag.

"Thank you." I shook my head with a smile.

I went into the bathroom and go into the shower. I shaved everywhere, girls if you know what I mean. Then got out, did my makeup and curled my hair. After that, I put the dress on. It was black, long sleeved with a slit going from mid tight to the bottom. It was low cut showing a bit of cleavage but that's ok. It's for Logan, wink wink.

When I came out of the bathroom, Logan was stood by the bed wearing a tux with a bow tie. His hair was gelled back adding to his attractiveness.

"Holy fuck." Logan breathed out. "Why don't we just stay in. Fuck the whole surprise."

"I didn't get in this dress for no reason. And I'm hungry so let's go." I smirked at him.

"I'll give you something to eat." He mumbled behind me.

"Not your dick baby. I'm not in the mood for that... yet." I winked at him then walked down the hall with him trailing behind me.

When we got to the restaurant, it wasn't busy but not, not busy either. Logan and I talked about anything and everything that came to our minds. It's never been awkward between us so it's easy to make conversation.

When we finished and Logan paid, with a minor argument, we got back to the room. When I opened the door, I saw rose petals on the floor and bed with the lights off and candles lit being the only light source.

As soon as I turned to Logan, he was down on one knee with a box in his hand. A beautiful ring showing making me gasp and my hands fly to my mouth.

"Paisley Martha Jones." Logan started. "I promised you one day that you would be a Matthews to match mine and our sons surname. Not only that, it's because you're my best friend, my lover and most of all the love of my life. Never in my life have I loved someone as much as I love you. There is Xavier but that's a different type of love. You always saw the good in me and never failed to call me out on anything. You've been there for me, wether you know it or not. So I'm asking you to make me the happiest man and marry me?"

I could see the doubt in his eyes making me cry knowing he thought I wouldn't say yes. But I know for a fact I can marry this man. Not only because he's my boyfriend or the father of my son, but because he's my best friend.

People may be disgusted by the age gap but I don't care. And now I finally get to marry the love of my life, and there is no going back now.

"Yes." I nodded as tears steamed down my cheeks. "Yes, yes I'll marry you." I jumped in his arms.

We sat up on the floor so he could slip the ring on my finger. It was simple yet so beautiful.

"I know it's a simple engagement ring but I know you didn't want anything to flashy. But we can get a different one if you don't like it." He told me.

"It's beautiful, I love it. I love you." I smiled at him.

"I love you to." He crashed his lips on to mine.

Paisleys dress and ring