|| 041|| Call Of Cthulhu 🐙 Pt 1/X

Art by paintrfeind on Danbooru

You are around 21 and in uni, I'm also going to be adding some characters in here that aren't related to hololive as side characters

!Yandere!Ina'nis x !GN!Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ina had been awake for at least two hours now. For some reason, she couldn't fall asleep even though she had you nuzzled into her arms. She wasn't too cold, or too warm. She didn't feel sick, either . For some reason, you felt... too loose? No, you didn't feel close enough to her. It made her uncomfortable, despite the fact that you were pressed flush against her.

'They're going to leave you'

Ina tensed up in shock at the sudden voice in her mind. Oh... yeah, The Ancient Ones. She didn't necessarily forget about them, she just wasn't thinking about them right now. She held you tighter against her, causing you to wince. Ina didn't react.

'They're trying to take her away'

Ina whimpered. Like hell they would. They could have you over her dead body. Who were'they'? The other Hololive EN members, of course. Using her tentacles, she pulled you closer still, tightening her grip on you. Surprisingly, you didn't wake up, though.

Ina sighed and loosend her grip on you so you didn't get injured. Maybe she would be able to sleep better if she was in a different position? Yeah... that should work. After a few minutes of carefully moving around, Ina was comfortably positioned so she was laying on your chest with your legs tangled.

'They could never have you' She thought to herself, nuzzling her head into the crook of your neck.

You were hers ~

---------- Time Skip ----------

Ina was stewing. She was watching you from afar. You were playing a card game with Ame, Kiara and Gura. Amelia was being very affectionate towards you. She was constantly brushing against you, touching your hand and giggling whenever you said something funny. But it was a more... flirtatious laugh.

You weren't even doing anything about it! Ina's grip on her teacup only grew stronger, her knuckles turning white. She was having a difficult time concealing her anger towards her detective 'friend', and it was near impossible to not glare at her.

Deciding she'd had enough, Ina placed down her cup and stalked over to you before hugging you from behind. She could practically feel you grinning and she hummed contentedly when you leaned back into her embrace. Using a few of her tentacles, she hugged you even tighter. She peered curiously over your shoulder to look at your cards, her hair tickling your neck. You silently giggled and Ina's heart melted at how cute you were.

Glancing over at Amelia, Ina noticed that she was gushing silently bout how cute you two were. Ina still didn't trust her. She would have to keep an eye on her for now.

---------- Time Skip ----------

"(Y/N), hun?" Ina asked you. You looked over from your book at the tako snuggled next to you. You smiled and placed the bookmark in place. Ina couldn't get over how cute you were when you looked over at her.

"Yes, Ina?" Oh, she would never get tired of hearing you say her name. A sudden pit of doubt formed in her gut. What if she was blowing everything out of proportion? Were the Ancient Ones turning her against her own friends ? Ina shook her head slightly, her ear flaps shaking slightly.

"Ah... never mind. You're just too cute sometimes..." She murmured the last part, but you still heard her. Ina looked up only to see you with a flustered face. Ina couldn't take it and brought you to her height level so she could kiss you. You seemed surprised at first, but you eventually melted into it. Ina let out a small giggle when you broke away to breath. Out of nowhere, Ina pulled you down and covered the both of you under the covers.

You quickly poked your head out and turned out the bedside lamp that you had on so you could read. You felt the wind be practically knocked out of you when Ina excitedly threw herself on you and wrapped her arms around you before settling down. She instantly relaxed and fell asleep instantly.

You cooed at the sight of her sleeping peacefully and fell asleep yourself.

---------- Time Skip ----------

"So, (Y/N), how are you and your 'girlfriend'?" Billy asked. You gave him a side-eye with a raised eyebrow, silently asking him if he was being sarcastic. Billy chuckled until his twin sister, Lily, nudged him in the ribs before shaking her head at him. 

"Hey, (Y/N), just because Billy doesn't believe you, doesn't mean the rest of us don't" Ted assured you. Ted was always sweet towards absolutely everyone he met. In a nutshell, a large majority of your friend group didn't believe that you were dating Ina.

"C'mon, you don't think they actually got a girlfriend, do you?" One of the bullies of the uni, who also happened to be one of your closest friends, said as he approached the group with two of your other friends. The boys went by Buggs, Monty and Jerome. Buggs reached over and gave you and affectionate noogie.

"Heey! I have plenty of faith in (Y/N)! You obviously don't know how suave they can be, amigo" Your best friend, Carla piped up. Jerome scoffed but didn't say anything. Lily seemed to sense the tension in the air.

"Hey, there's a convenience store nearby, why don't we go get some snacks?" She suggested. In an instant, the atmosphere seemed to liven up and everyone agreed. You all happily chatted as you made your way over to the convenience store.

Unbeknownst to all of you, a certain tako that was driven mad by the voices in her head was watching you from around a corner.

---------- Time Skip ----------

It was late by the time you arrived back at the shared house of the hololive EN members. Gura and Kiara greeted you happily and Mori called from the kitchen what was for dinner. You struck up a conversation with the chipper phoenix until you realised something.

"Hey, where's Ina?" You asked, looking around for your adorable girlfriend. Kiara seemed confused too, and she started looking around with you. Gura popped up out of nowhere, intrigued by what you were saying. When you asked her the same question, she paused.

"I think she went out to buy something Calli forgot, she should be back soon". As soon as Gura said that, the door opened and Ina stepped in, dressed in one of your hoodies while holding a bag. You smiled and rushed over to greet her. She smiled in return and gave you a one armed hug. Something was off, though. She seemed to carry a metallic scent. You brushed it off though.

Right now, you would just enjoy the evening with your hololive family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I don't cut this chapter off right now it's going to become too long, so I'm going to be doing a second part to this. I also want to see if you can guess which game your uni friends come from.

Next chapter

!Yandere!Ninomae Ina'nis x !GN!Reader~