22-23-24

Chapter 22 What a Heartbreaking Waste

"You.....shameless! disgusting!"

I chuckled playfully, just as the waiter brought up the wine. I pushed the receipts to Wendy and said, "Job demand. Just pay it."

Wendy picked up the bill, glancing at the price of the expensive wine, and paid the bill without changing her face.

I opened the beer, poured into a glass and pushed it in front of her.

"Don't give it to me. I won't touch anything here. Any dirty things, including you."

"Well." I took the glass back, having a sip, and added, "Anyway, you are the one who pay for it".

Wendy just snorted with a straight face.

I don't want to be bored with myself, therefore drinking quietly and observing various guys here in the bar.

It's still early right now and there are only a dozen people on the second floor of the bar. The enchanting dancer first improvised for a while and then stepped down to flirt with others.

Some time later, several groups of guys trickled into the bar, all of whom seemed like tourists from the mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, or other places, and they all appeared inexplicably excited.

This reminds me that the day after tomorrow will be the Water-Sprinkling Festival, so some small-scale activities are held tonight. When tomorrow night comes, tourist cities such as Chiangmai in Bangkok will hold various carnivals, and even hold crazy Wet Party on the streets, which will make the whole city agitated with music and lights, amid water mist and hormones.

The carnival, which will last for several days, attracts many tourists from all over the world. Amid them, some special male gangs would gather together to enjoy such rare Festival parties, of course with some unspeakable party fun.

At this point, my plan would have a better chance of success.

Near eight o'clock, Wenhuai Cao, the one I am waiting for, was coming.

I made an appointment for them at eight o'clock, but I bet he would certainly arrive earlier than Awala as a sign of respect.

Obviously, Wenhuai had no idea about what kind of bar it is in advance, let alone to expect that Awala would meet him in such a place. After seeing couples of men embracing and whispering, his face became grave, even feeling a bit nervous and restrained.

But he still struggled to find an empty table and ordered something, then looking around with a stiff expression.

I sat in the darkest corner with Wendy and told her to try not facing him, as a result he didn't notice us.

Soon, a slim man walked over and talked to Wenhuai with a teasing smile. Without saying a few words, Wenhuai drove him away with a dark face.

I suppressed a smile and kept watching him in silence.

Wendy suddenly said aside me in a low voice, "Tom, I find that you are not only mean and shameless, but also very insidious."

I heard some joys that she failed to suppress in her voice. I turned my head to her and replied faintly, "I have never said that I am a gentleman."

"Indeed, if you were, there would be no good man in the world."

"Haha, has President Bai ever met a nice guy?"

Wendy didn't expect me to ask such a question. She was stunned a second, turning her head and said to me coldly, "None of your business."

I looked at her unnatural look with some curiosity. "Have you ever being dumped by a playboy?" I asked.