172-173-174

Chapter 172 It's Yours

Anzhi Tong felt it was getting late, so he stood up to leave, and I also stood up to leave with him.

But at this time, Mingqiang Du said apologetically, "Tom, we haven't talked for a long time. Can you stay a little longer? I'll take you home later. Mr. Tong, do you mind if we do this?"

Anzhi smiled brightly: "Of course I don't mind, friends should stay together a little longer. I will not disturb you."

I nodded, "OK, I'll go back later."

Mingqiang, Sucha and Sangkesu also stood up. We sent Anzhi to the door together. And we walked back to the club after he got in the car and left.

On the way back to the club, with Mingqiang's arm round my shoulder, he said in Thai: "Tom, I'm sorry about the stock right. Sucha and I also gave some to Sangkesu, so..."

"I understand."

I knew he spoke Thai to let Sucha know what we were talking about. After interrupting him at the right moment, I laughed and said in Thai: "Mingqiang, two points are already a lot for me. If we invest 1.5 billion baht, two points will be 30 million baht. You give me two points is like you give me 30 million baht, which I feel is more than I was entitled to. I am grateful to you from the bottom of my heart."

"I never thought it was too few, and I didn't want to take more. Mr. Tong wants to seek more for me for two reasons. First, he wants me to be an intermediary with more right to speak. In this way, I can make a better balance between the two sides."

"Second, he owes me a favor. I saved his wife and children before. He wanted to give me two million yuan before, but I didn't accept it. Now he gives me a point of real stock and a point of option and even wants to help me seek more just to repay me. Of course, he did it to motivate me. He wanted me to work harder for him after seeing the options, or work harder for all of us. "

"As for you and Sucha, you did not owe me any favor, but gave me a lot of help. I am just an intermediary. I appreciate your willingness to give me a point of real stock and a point of option. And I won't ask for more. Let's pretend we did what Anzhi told us to do and show it to him. Later, I won't buy that point of option. Let's wait for it to expire."

"Mingqiang patted me on the shoulder:"Ha ha, I know your character. I understand what you mean. But we have agreed to leave you that point of option, which must be yours. You don't have to be too modest. Without you as an intermediary, we can't talk to Anzhi at all. If we go to meet Anzhi directly, we may not even see him. After all, in Thailand, there are many people who want to cooperate with him. "

"Mingqiang, can I accept that point of option?"

"It's for you and it's yours."

At this time, Sucha cut in and said with a smile, "Tom, don't refuse. Anzhi said that you will be his assistant in the project. In that case, you are working for us to earn money. We can do nothing and we will rely on your ability and hard work. Therefore, this point of option must be given to you. In your Chinese, it's called "More work, more pay."

"Mr. Sucha, I ..."

"Well, let's not talk about it. Let's go and sit in the garden for a while."

Mingqiang interrupted me, and then he picked up a glass of wine and handed it to me. He also held a glass of wine. Then he put his arm around my shoulder and we walked towards the garden.

Sucha called the waiter over and gave the waiter a few words. Then he and Sangkesu came out to find us.

I didn't mention options any more, since we've talked a lot about it tonight, We'll talk about it later.

My Perfect Female Bossजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें