128-130

Chapter 128 Love hurts

A reward would be fine. Nacha wouldn't dare underpay me. A hundred or eighty thousand baht is enough for me.

But it's better if he could give me more. Those who do good deeds domestically would get tens of thousands of yuan as a reward. A hundred thousand baht is not much for a man like me who defeated three men and saved three hostages. After all, a hundred thousand baht is just over 2000 yuan.

We had dinner and talked for a while. Then Nacha raised his hand to take a look at his watch and called the waiter for the check.

When people look at their watches, it's usually a sign that they want to leave.

Nacha is well-advised. He paid the bill and offered to drive me back to my hotel.

It's early and I remembered what Wendy said last night, so I called her and asked her if she wanted to go for a walk.

Wendy's voice seemed weak. She said she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to go for a walk.

When I asked her what's wrong, she refused to say and hung up the phone quickly.

I looked at the date on my phone and had a moment of enlightenment.

It had been exactly a month since she was ill last time. Her period came and she had dysmenorrhea again.

So I found a small supermarket and bought the same things as last time. Then I went back to the hotel and knocked on her door.

After a while, Wendy asked "Who's that". Hearing my voice, she opened the door.

Sure enough, her face was pale and she looked very spiritless.

"I bought something for you. I will make red jujube and ginger soup for you." I raised the bag in my hand and said.

Wendy looked at me with a pursed mouth. Then she nodded her hand and said "Thank you". She opened the door and walked in.

I went in with the things I bought and closed the door behind me. "You go back to the bed. By the way, do you still have sanitary pads?" I said.

"Yes."

"That's good. Just lie down."

"OK."

She lay back in bed, pulling the covers over her belly and her long white legs.

I skillfully washed the kettle and poured mineral water into it to burn. Then I washed the ginger and red jujube, which were put into the kettle when the water boiled.

After a few minutes, I poured the soup into the cup. Then I put the cup into a pot of old water to cool it down.

Before long, I gave the cup to her and said: "It's a bit hot. Drink it slowly."

"Thank you." Wendy said. She took the cup carefully. After a few puffs, she took a little sip.

"Does it hurt as much as last time?"

She lowered her head and said: "Yes....more or less. But it doesn't seem to hurt that much."

I hesitated and pointed at her feet, saying: "Shall I give you another foot massage."

She puckered her lips and hesitated for a while. Finally she nodded and said "OK" in a low voice.

I took off my shoes and sat down on the bed, gently lifting the covers.

Wendy has already changed into a white nightdress, showing half of her long, white legs and clean, petite feet.

She seemed nervous. She grabbed the hem of the nightdress and held it between her legs. Her feet were a little strained.