55-56-57

Chapter 55 No Shame

Wendy stared up at me, then walked down the street with her stomach in pain and waved to stop a taxi.

But she staggered a little, apparently not just because her stomachache, but because she was weak.

"Are you in a hurry to go back and put on the sanitary napkin?" I walked up to her and stopped a passing taxi for her.

"It's none of your business."

I helped her open the door, and she immediately sat in the car, then she pulled the handle to close the door.

But I held the door and said: "President Bai, just don't try to flaunt your superiority on this condition, let me send you back. What if you faint on your way back? Aren't you afraid of being dragged into the mountains and wild woods by the Thais......"

"Shut up!"

Wendy glared at me again angrily, but she still moved inside of the car after a moment.

I got on the car and sat next to her. After telling the driver the address of the hotel, I turned to her and asked: "Are there sanitary napkins in the hotel?"

She was stunned for a moment and then frowned: "I forgot to take some."

Then I patted my forehead and said: "Where are we going to buy some in the middle of the night? By the way, the hotel should be equipped with it."

"I will definitely not use the hotel's sanitary napkins."

"Never mind, let me take you to buy some now. But you have to bear with it, if it leaks out, you'll find some paper towels to cushion it."

"No need, I can buy them myself."

"Buy what? You'd better stay in the car, and don't go anywhere. Or else you will be extremely embarrassed if it leaks out."

She bit her lip and said nothing, and the her face turned red again.

I asked the driver and found out that there was a 24-hour convenience store nearby, then I asked him to take us over there to buy something before returning to the hotel.

"Isn't it leaking out now?" I suddenly could not help but asked Wendy.

"No......" She was quite angry and embarrassed, and then she turned to look out of the window.

I couldn't help laughing for a few times.

But she suddenly swung her hand and hit me hard in the face with her bag.

I snorted, then I covered my nose with one hand, and touched the net on my head with the other hand.

She used so much strength that she hit me on the wound on my head.

Then she turned away and looked out of the window again.

I leaned back on the back seat and took out some tissues to check if my nose and forehead were bleeding.

After a long time, she turned her head, glanced at my forehead and asked coldly: "Do you want to go to the hospital?"

I glanced at her, shook my head and said nothing.

The car was quieted down and Wendy also leaned back in the back seat, but she grew paler and kept her hands over her abdomen.

It was probably because she was having menstrual cramps herself, and she was more painful because she had just drunk a couple of cold beers. She might feel really bad under the influence of alcohol.