28-29-30

Chapter 28 Rival in Love

Seeing me staring blankly, Zhengwen Gong thought he was right and had seen through me, then smiled disdainfully, "You are very smart, what you did is also very good, but you are a bit too whimsical. Wendy will not like you, and the Bai family will not agree with her to live with a poor person who has ever been in prison. So, go away with the money."

After hearing Zhengwen's words, I recovered and shook my head with a smile at him.

"Is it not enough?"

"Yes, it's not enough."

"One million."

I spoke nothing but silently sighed that the rich people's world was really crazy. It was one million thrown out to drive away a potential rival in love.

Besides, I was not his rival at all.

If I knew it earlier, I should have pretended to be closer to Wendy in the front of Zhengwen just now by taking special care of her and giving her some dishes with a fork even that there were no chopsticks for Western food.

In that case, instead of one million, Zhengwen would give out two million and even three million. I would bargain again, and finally took a few million and went away with impunity.

After all, Wendy once wanted to give me five million, but unfortunately, I didn't accept it. Now I regretted it.

"Ha-ha." Seeing that I did not speak anything, Zhengwen smiled disdainfully: "I have met a lot of people like you. Money may not make you away just because you haven't been given enough. I will leave you a call and transfer you one million online or in cash directly, so long as you resign from the company and write a guarantee letter to me stating that your three-year-ago imprisonment has nothing to do with Wendy, and you will not ask her for the losses caused by imprisonment, and promise not to approach her again. "

I shook my head without thinking, "President Gong, do you know how much she wanted to give me at first?"

"Five million." I opened my palm, "She wanted to give me five million to let me go, but I didn't accept it. If you can also give me the same amount, I will resign at once."

"Five million?" After stunned, Zhengwen suddenly sneered: "Ha-ha, are you crazy? How about looking in the mirror to see if you are worth five million. "

I shrugged, "Up to you."

Zhengwen's smile gradually turned frozen: "Give you an inch, and you'll want a mile. Two million is here and take it to go right away."

"Ha-ha."

I laughed twice, then lowered my head to fork a small piece of braised foie gras into my mouth, enjoying the food known as the world's three most delicious one.

Even when my work went well three years ago, I rarely had an opportunity to eat such a small portion of foie gras worth a few hundred dollars, because I couldn't afford it. Now, it was Wendy who paid the bill so I would eat as much as what my stomach could hold.

Zhengwen frowned: "Tom, I must remind you that you must be content, otherwise you won't get a dime. Far away from Wendy, or... you will get into trouble. You'd better think about it."

"Don't think about it."

"Okay, you just wait and see!" There was a vicious look in Zhengwen's eyes.

Such looking was a little familiar with me, and I couldn't help to laugh and say, "President Gong, do you know Wenhuai Cao of Mandy Cole? He also said the same words to me a few days before, but now... you can ask him how he feels. "