149-151

Chapter 149 Haggle 

It may be that Mingqiang Du and Suchadeliberately shew that their world was actuallyvery safe and they didn't need so manybodyguards, which made Anzhi Tong felt thatthey were not like the gangster boss in the movie.

However, I knew that this was just arepresentation. There must be many Mingqiangand Sucha's men in this club.Because of the environment and Mingqiang'ssolemnity, the meeting was somewhat formal,just like a meeting of leaders. 

Fortunately, I played a few jokes in the middleand adjusted the atmosphere at the right time.After sitting down and chatting for a while, thewaiter began to serve.The Thai food looked very rich and exquisite.Because the taste of Thai food was similar toChinese food, Anzhi and I were used to it.

Mingqiang and Sucha were not in a hurry to talkabout business. They chatted about unimportanttopics for a few moments.I was no longer as quiet as I had seen last time,but became a middleman and actively adjustedthe atmosphere. In addition, I acted as atranslator because Anzhi could not speak Thai,nor could Suza and Sangkesu speak Chinese. 

Gradually, Anzhi and Mingqiang soon gotacquainted with each other, and the atmospherebecame relaxed and harmonious.When everyone finished their meal, the waitertook off the tableware, dishes and chopsticks andreplaced them with snacks. Mingqiang took timeto cough and said seriously: "Mr. Tong, I thinkTom has already talked with you about the jointdevelopment of several sites in Chiangmai."

Anzhi said politely with a smile: "Tom did talk tome. To be honest, I'm also interested in thoseplots, but to tell you the truth, I came toChiangmai at the invitation of a real estatecompany. That company has always wanted tocooperate with me. Now, Tom is my friend, andyou are his friends. If you can talk to me, I will I'mvery happy to cooperate with you, but I don'tknow what kind of cooperation you are going tomake. " 

Mingqiang said: "thanks for the respect of Mr.Tong, let's have a frank talk. I, sucha andSangkesu plan to establish a real estate companyjointly with Mr. Tong and Tom. We are onlyresponsible for the investment, including thecontribution of Tom. We reserve the voting rightof the general meeting of shareholders, and donot participate in the daily operation andmanagement of the company and thedevelopment and operation of the project. Youare the boss.

But we will provide some additional assistance inthe company's operation and projectdevelopment, administrative or nonadministrative matters, such as environmentalassessment permit, building permit, bank loan,social accident, etc" 

After listening to Mingqiang's words, Anzhi'sfacial expression did not change. He noddedcalmly and said, "Mr. Du, I want to know howmuch money you plan to invest, and how theequity and dividend ratio are planned toallocate."

"We can invest about 500 million baht bydistributing shares and dividends according tothe actual contribution ratio."

Anzhi did not ask more, slightly drooping hiseyes, as if in meditation.500 million baht, equivalent to more than 100million yuan, was paid by Du Mingqiang andsucha.

That is to say, the real estate company theyplanned to set up with Anzhi will actually investabout 1 billion baht. They will give 51% of thecapital, and Anzhi will make another 49%. Theequity and dividend will be distributed accordingto the investment proportion. Their 51% shareswill be transferred to me in two points. 

In this way, the equity structure of this real estatecompany is 49% for Anzhi, and 49% is held by DuMingqiang, Sucha and Sangkesu. The remaining2% is mine, because I have the right to buy andsell land and their shares, which is 51% requiredby the Thai law.