119-120-121

Chapter 119 She's Just a Passing Traveler in my life

Their happy days came to an end until You-yin returned to start his own business in Guining City,and then lost money because of his failed attempt. He had gone through a very poor and dispirited period then. 

While Yan-Liu was working in a luxury watch store then, and made a good sales performance with her good look and excellent eloquence, which brought her considerable income. Having been in close contact with groups of good taste as well as a high-quality environment, Yan-Liu naturally integrated herself into the bourgeoisie class.

One of them had a thriving career, and led a high-quality, delicate-taste life, while the other,had just failed in his own business and lost a sum of hard-earned money from selling midnight snacks.One of them was highly sociable and engaged almost every day, while the other locked him self in his room all the days.One of them was just on her days, but the other had fallen into the low point of his life. Therefore, they began to have quarrels, and things became worse and worse. 

Yan-Liu began to ran away from home, and You-yin began to spent the whole night finding her. His attempts often turned out to be in vain,making him smoke sitting by the street just like a fool. The eventually broke up.

Yan-Liu quit her job and left Guining City, and You-yin also plunged into despondency. He spent some dispirited days after returning to Ping County, and finally pulled himself together and started to provide daycare service under the influence of his mother's optimism and rousing voice. His elder sister's identity as a teacher had won a significant number of clients for him, which brought a good start to his career and ensured the stable developing of his business.

After that, when I was still in jail, he told me that Yan-Liu was going to marry someone and had invited him to attend her wedding during one visit. 

He asked me whether he should go.

 I just replied, "Only fools will go to her." 

He nodded, "You are right, only fools will go to her.

He narrated in a calm tone, as if he were just telling us nothing unusual. As he finished, he picked up the beer on the table and passed it tome. 

I held up my glass, clinked it against his glass,and took a sip of my beer. Then each of us picked up a fresh oyster, and stuffed the fat, fresh oyster covered with minced garlic into our mouth, and let out a low exclamation of admiration from our throats at the same time

Indeed, he's quite a magnanimous person. 

And he's much more big- hearted than me.

Maybe, not long after that, I would melt away all the sadness in my heart just like him, and be able to tell others the stories between I and that woman serenely, teasing myself some what comically for my losing my mind in that relationship

And Wendy was letting her mind wander with her head down.The woman who had never had a taste of love was probably trying to sketch out that story which had begun with happiness but ended in sadness in her mind. 

"What do you want to do with Yan-Liu's divorce?" 

A moment later, I couldn't help asking. You-yin just shook his head, "That has nothing to do with me. I am in no position to help her, and what do you think I shall do?""You are right.""But she has been ringing me very often in recent since she called me to consult me about lawyers related matters last time.""She isn't thinking about getting back together with you and depending on you to support her again, is she?

"Whatever." You-yin smiled again, shaking his head, "Maybe. But things have changed. Even she would like to try to restore our relationship, the sweetness of our past has faded away since long ago."I didn't continue. It was surely hard for him to take it, and I didn't really want to witness their reconciliation."Though Yan-Liu used to be my classmate and good friend, she had already chosen her own path, and nobody could help her with that.At that moment, Wendy who had lost in thought with her head down raised her head and looked at You-yin,"I might as well help her. I should be able to find a competent lawyer among my acquaintances in Lin City for her."In a moment, You-yin's expression froze. Then he frowned to think it over.