190-192

Chapter 190 Don't Do Anything in a Rush

Unless they were willing to reconcile and offercompensation and apology, I could let it go.

As for Minghao Du...... he must have sentsomeone to investigate me before, and knew thatI was Mingqiang's friend, but he still took moneyfrom Zhengrong Gong and sent someone totrouble me, and even brought a gun with him. 

It could be seen that he was deliberately trying totrouble me to provoke Mingqiang Du or achieveother goals. 

I can't do anything about him now, but if one dayhe and Mingqiang start a war, I don't mindhelping Mingqiang.Anyway, I would take the revenge first.After Wendy Bai was contemplating, I didn't sayanything and just looked out of the car windowquietly.

The weather in Puji Town was unpredictable. InJune and July. It rained suddenly.It was not long after the rain just now, but now itrained again.The rain wasn't heavy. It was similar to what itwas just now, and it probably wouldn't be longbefore it stopped. 

After contemplating for a long time, Wendyasked suddenly, "Tom Fang, if Zhengwen andZhengrong are willing to sit down and reconcilewith you, are you willing to do so?"

I nodded lightly, "It depends on their attitude. Ifthere's enough sincerity to convince me thatthey'll never bother me again in the future, I'mcertainly willing. Just like what you said, it'scertainly the best to reconcile." 

"Good, then I'll try to find a way to make themtake the initiative to reconcile with you."

"It's not that easy with Zhengwen's personality.By the way, if your families knew about this andknew that it was Zhengrong who had almostcaused you to get into trouble withoutconsidering your safety, would your families findhim or Gong Family in trouble?"

Wendy shook her head without hestitation, "Itshouldn't be. Probably only the elders of the twofamilies will sit down for a talk, and then let theGong Family to punish Zhengrong themselves.Because, our two families have a very goodrelationship, and both our grandpa have beenpartners for decades, and our father are stillpartners now. Although they will also secretlyfight for their interests, they never conflictopenly." 

I also shook my head, "Punishment by their familyis of no use. It includes just scolding or a banfrom going out. It will do nothing to Zhengrongat all."

"Maybe, but don't worry, I'll try my best toconvince them, or use other methods, to try toget the two of them to reconcile with you andmake it an end, so no one has to be worriedabout this anymore."

"It would be great to do that, but if they don'tagree, you don't have to be too concerned. It'sfine. I'll be careful, and I'll know how to do." 

Wendy became serious, "Even if they won't settleit up, you can't do anything in a rush." 

I didn't promise her, nor did I refuse, but I justsmiled at her. 

"Tom, promise me that you won't do anything ina rush." 

"I won't. Don't worry." Helplessly, I could only nodmy head and promise to do so. 

But, I would just say I wouldn't do anything in arush, but I'll make detailed plans.

Unless there were some things that I reallyshouldn't do.When I got back to the station, the police carseparated me from Wendy and I was taken into abright and spacious room with a couch, whichwasn't so much like an interrogation room but areception room.After entering in the room, I met someone notuntil about 4pm, when a couple of cops finallywalked in. 

The cops went over the story again and asked allsorts of questions about some of the details onthe statement that had just been made. They mayprobably try to discern the truth.It took almost an hour before the cops stoppedasking questions and told me that I could go.When I asked about Wendy, they told me thatshe was sitting in the lobby waiting for me.