103-104-105

Chapter 103 Making Great Fortune

"Hahaha, well, I'm not used to praising people either." Anzhi Tong raised his head and laughed for a few times, then he suddenly said seriously: "Tom, thank you for thinking of my family, but this time I'm really angry. I must make that Zhengwen Gong pay his price, and I can still hire more bodyguards to take care of my family specifically."

"Mr. Tong, there's really no need. I can do this kind of thing. As the saying goes, "The poor is not intimidated by the rich", I'll make him feel very uncomfortable."

Anzhi shook his head: "Don't convince me. Even if you don't tell me about him, I will find someone to investigate him when I'm back."

I sighed helplessly: "Well, then I can only advise you not to use too drastic measures to do that. In addition, I actually hired a private detective to investigate him, and the results should come out in the next two days. I'll send you a copy of it by then. But I didn't make too thorough an investigation because I don't have much money, so you still might not get any valuable information."

Anzhi smiled, patted my shoulder and said, "I sure am right, of course you did the research. Then when are you going back?"

"I don't know yet."

"Well, I'm flying home tomorrow with my wife and kid. I wanted to go to Chiangmai to enjoy myself and to look at some land for building, but I didn't know this would happen and I'm not in the mood anymore. Right, after you go back, remember to look for me in Yanjing. I should spend more time with you since I only have you as my best friend."

"Also, what I just said at dinner counts anytime, and if you don't want to work at Sea Smart Software one day, you can always work in my company, and I will never treat you badly."

I smiled gratefully and said: "Mr. Tong, I'm actually quite flawed and I've even been in jail. I'm quite happy and satisfied that you can see me as a friend, and I don't dare to ask for anything else."

"Hahaha, I like the first sentence you said, it's quite honest, but not so much the second one, it's a bit pretentious."

After saying that, Anzhi reached out his hands and took out a card from the inside pocket of his suit, handed it to me and said: "Tom, though we are friends, I still should repay your favor. I don't know how to thank you, so there is two million dollars in this card, you just take it and spend the money."

I hurriedly waved my hand and said: "No, no, now you're being too kind, Mr.Tong."

"You must take this money."

"No, Mr. Tong, your wife and child were involved in this matter because of me, so it's my responsibility to get them out of the trouble, and I can't take any more of your money."

"It was an accident, you can't be blamed......"

"Mr. Tong, what about this, you keep this money for now, and when I can't support myself someday, you can help me to make some money to return the favor. Alright?"

Anzhi looked at me helplessly, and after a long time, he finally put the card away and patted me on the shoulder again, saying: "Then you must remember to come and find me."

"Of course I will."

Anzhi didn't bring it up again, or talk about anything else, because his wife and kid were waiting for him not far away. After saying goodbye to each other, he asked the driver to continue to take me back to the hotel, and he left with his family, his assistant and the two bodyguards.

Instead of going back to the hotel, I asked the driver to drop me off at the Kela Bar and let him go.

The bar was even busier than usual. Because of the kidnapping of the child, Bansha had asked all the men and friends out, so now many people were gathered at the bar to talk about the event.