58-59-60

Chapter 58 A Rogue

With a black slip dress, her skin looked so smooth and fair, especially the bared chest and shoulders.

I handed the bouquet of roses to her and said, "This is for you, my dear Wendy. I wish you happy every day."

"Who are you calling 'dear Wendy'? Get out!" She flushed with anger, covering her chest with one hand and pointing to the door with the other.

"You are my 'dear Wendy', don't you think it will be more intimate if I call you "dear Wendy"?"

"You...you are such a rogue!"

"If I am not a rogue, how can I make you my own?"

Wendy was too annoyed to speak, walking back into her room and placing the breakfast box heavily on the table.

"Tut-tut, look at you! The porridge has spilled out."

I hurried inside and put the flowers on her bedside table. Then I carefully unpacked the packing bag of the meal box, wiped it clean with a tissue, and left it alone on the table.

"Did you brush your teeth and wash your face? If you have already brushed your teeth, eat it while it's hot."

She took a shirt and put it on. Then she stood still, looking at me with furious and frozen eyes.

"Don't look at me in this way, you know it's useless. Please be obedient and eat quickly."

I cleaned the table and went into the bathroom with the kettle and the red dates and ginger left over from yesterday.

In a few moments, Wendy walked to the door, and said coldly, "I need to brush my teeth."

"I'll finish it right away." After finishing washing, I walked out of the bathroom. As I passed her, I looked at her fair face carefully and said, "You're pretty without makeup, even prettier than many movie stars."

"Hum!", she snorted and went into the bathroom.

I cooked half a pot of dates and ginger soup just like last night. Just as the water boiled, Wendy finished the morning wash and went out of the bathroom.

She drank a glass of water, glancing at the breakfast on the table, said coldly, "thank you", and then she sat down at the table and opened the meal box.

I leaned against the TV cabinet, looking her eating that bowl of porridge with a slight smile.

Obviously, she knew resistance is futile, so she just enjoyed it.

Not long after, after finishing cooking the soup, I poured a cup of ginger soup for her and asked: "Are you still in pain?"

"No, it's gone." She responded in a cold voice.

"Well, that's fine. But I think you'd better drink ginger soup every day, it's good for your health. What' more..."

"No more massages." She interrupted me quickly.

"Hahaha... I couldn't help laughing, and then I asked, "By the way, since we have already signed the contract with BBT Group, how long will you stay in Chiangmai? You won't go back until the software is delivered successfully, right?"

"No, I will go back in several days. I have many things to deal with in domestic."

"Then I'll go back with you. After all, I'm your assistant."

"All right."

She answered briefly, and ate the porridge in silence.

I looked at her with some boredom.