97-98-99

Chapter 97 An Accident

He picked up speed for a few minute. He had just been driving a little faster for a while. My car hit his car.

The most dangerous thing in high speed driving was a crash. The car could easily lose its balance. Especially if another car hit it from the side, it was bound to lose control and roll over.

Laotu's motorcycle was the same. I just hit the back of the car. He and his bike wobbled and flipped to the ground. Because of the inertia, Laotu kept sliding forward until he hit a hillside on the side of the road.

Because of the crash, I likewise lost my balance. Fortunately, I was prepared for that. At that moment, I hit the brakes to slow down and gripped the steering wheel to control direction. The car was steady so it didn't roll over instantly.

But it still lost control. It slid forward and there was no way to control the direction. It was definitely going to roll over.

As the car was just slowing down, I jumped from the car into the grass, subconsciously holding my head to roll as far as I could.

I rolled on the ground a few times. I didn't feel much pain. I climbed up and ran over to laotu as I took off my helmet.

Old Baldy was lying underneath his motorcycle. He seemed to have been pinned down by the car. He was wailing as he struggled to push the bike away.

"Fuck you!"

When I rushed at him, the old bald man scolded me with a grimace and then reached for his waist.

I knew he had a gun. I was several meters away from him. If I didn't move fast enough, I'd probably die.

I threw the helmet I had just removed at him hard, smashing it right on the head of his gun.

There was a "clang" and the gun was knocked off. It fell two or three meters away from him.

I rushed over to the gun and picked it up. I took a deep breath.

"Fuck you, who are you?" Laotu was still under the motorcycle, yelling at me.

I didn't rush to answer, but I looked at the gun in my hand.

This was my first time to touch a gun. But I knew there was a manual safety switch. He already turned it on, which meant it was dangerous.

If I had been a little late, or if my helmet did not knock it off, I could have been dead by now.

After I fiddled with it a few times, I walked over to Laotu, squatted down. I took out his phone, put the gun to his head, and asked, "Where is he?"

Laotu sneered, "Little pups don't even know how to touch a gun, and you still want to scare me?"

I was dumb. These guys Gong Zhengwen found are pretty tough?

I shook my head and laughed helplessly. After looking at his legs that were pinned by the motorcycle, I sat on that motorcycle.

He screamed, and then gritted his teeth in pain and kept cursing at me.

I picked up a piece of broken glass, gestured at the artery in his thigh, and said, "Laotu, if I stuck this glass in your leg, how many minutes do you think you'd live?"

Before he could respond, I stuck the piece of glass in his thigh.

But he wore jeans, so only a little bit of blood came out even after several stab.

In desperation, I had to tug at his pants and slowly cut a hole in the thigh artery with glass.

Old Baldy was still scolding.