175-177

Chapter 175 Anzhi Tong

But I also didn't know how to say no to Anzhi Tong.

Maybe, in a couple of days, they would confirm the cooperation, and it's time for me to make an important decision then.

My heart became a little heavy at the thought of that. I was taciturn all the way.

Wendy seemed to detect my absence of mind. When we arrived at the BTT Group and other colleagues started to work, she called me to an empty corner outside the office.

"What's the matter with you?" Wendy asked wonderingly.

"Nothing." I shook my head and said.

"But you look like you have something on your mind." Wendy said.

I smiled helplessly and made a random excuse, saying, "I just remembered what Kaicheng He said to me when he came to me some time ago."

This's indeed a reasonable excuse. As soon as Wendy heard what I said, she looked a little depressed.

"Don't think so much. As long as you want to stay here, no one can force you to leave, including Uncle Cheng and my family."

I nodded gratefully and said: "Well, thank you. But I would like to know, if they really can force me to leave, is there a candidate for the general manager of the Thailand branch? I'm afraid you won't be able to start the work because of your inadequate preparation."

Wendy shook her head and said: "No one can force you to leave, unless they make me go too."

I felt guilty when I saw the determination in her eyes. I dared not continue this topic.

"Has the international sales department had a new manager since Kangning Zhong was fired?" I asked.

"Yes. I got a team leader from the international sales department to replace him. Since our main business is in Southeast Asia, I chose the leader of the Southeast Asia group." Wendy said.

"Isn't the Southeast Asia group going to split up from the business division and then move to Thailand? In this way, he should also be able to serve as the general manager of Thailand branch." I said.

Wendy looked up at me and said: "Why you ask that? Do you want to leave?"

Not daring to meet her eyes, I shrugged my shoulders and said: "No. I am just checking. I am afraid that your plan will be messed up if I have to leave."

Wendy looked at me for a moment and said: "You can rest assured that there will be no problem with the plan. Besides, I don't want you to leave. Let's put that aside and get back to work."

"OK." I nodded and said. Then I turned and walked back into the office.

She must have seen my guilt and guessed what I was thinking, for she is very clever.

I tried my best to adjust my mentality and stop woolgathering, concentrating on my work.

At noon, after lunch, I went to the shooting range, accompanied by Bansha's men. I practiced for an hour and then headed back to BTT Group to work.

In the evening after work, I didn't go back to the hotel with Wendy. I took a tuk-tuk to the hotel of Anzhi Tong, who asked me to dine with him and met him at the hotel first.

Led by Anzhi's bodyguard, I walked into his spacious suite. I saw him holding a document in his hand, talking to the female assistant next to him, while the tea table in front of him is full of various documents and office supplies.

When I arrived, he didn't put down the document in his hand, but asked me to come over and sit down. Then he handed me several documents and said that these are about Mingqiang Du and Sucha's real estate company, including the projects they had done and are working on, and the size, team, profit and loss of the projects.