241-243

Chapter 241 Get Off the Car

Obviously, Zhengwen was not in that car, or he would be the one who gave me the orders. I think he is waiting for me at the appointed place.

There was a road sigh and I looked at it and asked: "So, do I turn left at the Dongcha intersection?"

"Shut up and do what I say!" That man shouted. He sounded displeased.

"Fine." I laughed inwardly. I slowed the car down and was about to turn left. At that time, Luojia was still on the phone. So he could hear it when I said 'Dongcha intersection'. And of course he could find this place. And besides, I would be driving towards the north after turning left, and I know Luojia was in the mountains in the north, so I would be nearer to him.

After turning left, I saw a very narrow road, which only allows one car to pass. There were lots of bumps on the road and many three branches reached out from the land beside and my view was sometimes blocked. But luckily, I was driving a SUV, which is designed for roads like this one.

The car following me obviously couldn't go as fast as my car on this road. And so, it lagged way behind.

"Slow down!" That man shouted through the phone. And I did.

Seven minutes later, I saw three cars were stopped at the bottom of a hill, and I knew Zhengwen Gong was must there. There were more than ten people standing beside these cars, and I didn't know whether there were more people in the cars. There were also three to four people in the car that was following me. So, they had nearly twenty people, and there was no way I could win against them.

So I arrived at the bottom of the hill. And I stopped the car when I was a dozen meters away from these three cars. And I thrust the other phone of mine under the seat.

I didn't turn off my car. I only put the handbrake on, so that the car wouldn't slide. The car that had been following me stopped right behind my car. Obviously, they were trying to stop me from backing the car and escaping.

Four people walked towards me, and another four people got off the car behind me and walked to me. So I was surrounded by eight people, and they were all armed with guns.

I counted. There were another six people standing beside the three cars I mentioned earlier. So they had fourteen people in total, if there was no other people in their cars.

A strong man knocked my window and motioned to me to get off the car. I couldn't see his face clearly because it was dark. I could only see that he has a hooked nose, and he doesn't look like an Asian. He is bald. And that is his most striking feature.

Obviously these people are foreign mercenaries hired by Zhengwen. There are lots of mercenaries in Southeast Asia, especially in Myanmar. Some of them are Chinese, and some of them are westerners.

I didn't get off the car. I rolled the window down a little bit and said: "I need to see these two kids. Or ask Zhengwen to talk to me. Or I won't get off the car." The moment I finished, I rolled the window up.

That bald guy was obviously displeased. He pointed at me and shrugged his shoulders and said something to the other people. Obviously he was telling them that I wouldn't get off the car.

The bald guy then banged my window with his gun. But the window glass wasn't even scratched. It was a bulletproof glass. The bald guy was very surprised. He then raised his gun up and pointed it at me.

But when he was about to fire, someone shouted at him and he checked himself. The other six people who had been standing beside the three cars also walked towards me.