85-86-87

Chapter 85 Love is hard to control

"I came here as soon as I saw the photo she sent. Look, is the rich man you mentioned?"

I heard Lin Zhong's words in a daze and then couldn't help laughing.

"Tom, what's wrong? Isn't it him?" Lin asked nervously.

"It's him. It's him! Lin, thank you so much!"

I was so excited that I wanted to pat her on the shoulder, but I didn't think it was appropriate, so I smiled at her gratefully. Then I picked up the phone and looked around the company leaders sitting opposite, saying, "President Zhang and all the leaders here. I have evidence that you want. The tall man who talked to Zhengwen Gong in the photo is the roommate who stole my video, called Chengzhi Wu."

I pointed at Lin and continued, "She is also my roommate, named Lin. she saw Chengzhi copy something with my phone last night. She is my witness."

After that, I put my phone on the conference table and pushed it directly in front of Bingkun Zhou.

Bingkun picked up the phone. Yilin Zhang, who was next to him, hurriedly leaned over and his face suddenly changed.

After a few glances, Bingkun raised his phone and asked Lin, "Miss Zhong, is the tall man in the photo your roommate with Tom?"

"Yes." Lin nodded affirmatively, "his name is Chengzhi. The girl next to him is his girlfriend, called Miao Zhou. She is also our roommate. We rent the house together."

"Okay, thank you. Can you tell us what you know?"

Bingkun spoke kindly, handing the phone to the man next to him.

Lin began to tell Bingkun how she saw Chengzhi copy something with my phone last night, and how she saw him and Miao moving away in a hurry this morning.

As Lin's words fell, Bingkun smiled and pushed the phone back, "thank you very much, Miss. Zhong."

"You're welcome. That is what I should do. Tom is a good person. A few days ago, when I met a gangster, he stood out to help me. So please don't fire him, okay?"

Bingkun still smiled kindly, "Now the truth has come out. It can be concluded that Tom didn't upload the video. However, he did not delete it or keep it well, which resulted in such a matter. So, he still needs to be responsible for it to some degree."

Mentioning it, Bingkun turned to me and spoke seriously, "Tom, you should be very clear about the possible impact of the matter. It is you who caused it, and you have the responsibility to deal with it properly. Your current task is to fly to Chiangmai as soon as possible. When the matter is settled, the company will decide the punishment for you according to the final situation."

I also nodded seriously. "Don't worry, Mr. Zhou. I've already bought the air ticket. I'll handle it properly."

"Okay, the meeting is over."

Then, Bingkun turned around and walked out of the meeting room.

The others followed him one after another. With a gloomy face, Yilin gave me a disgusted glance and turned away.

"Come to my office." Wendy Bai commanded me with a straight face and walked out of the meeting room as well.

I breathed a sigh of relief and expressed my gratitude to Lin solemnly, "Thank you!"

"You're welcome. It's what I should do. Well, it's all right. I have to leave now. It seems that your company's leaders are not easy to communicate, and I'm a little scared, especially President Bai. She is pretty but fierce. "