70-71-72

Chapter 70 You can wait and see

"I'm afraid I'll be pissed off by you one day."

"You don't have to answer me. It won't be long before you fall in love with and enjoy this feeling."

"Impossible."

"If you don't believe me, you can wait and see."

"Come on, don't do it."

"No, I'm just telling the truth. Don't you feel excited just now?"

"No."

"President Bai, be honest."

"Humph! No, I didn't!" She turned her head out of the window and ignored me.

I asked several times, but there was no response. At last, I could only focus on driving.

After returning to the residential area where Wendy Bai lived, I got out of the car and returned the key to her. Then she turned around and left without saying goodbye.

"President Bai, have a good dream tonight." I waved at her back.

Wendy opened the door and walked in.

"Dream of me." I added the moment the entrance guard was closed.

She still didn't look back and quickly disappeared in the passageway.

I couldn't help laughing for a while. Then I lit a cigarette and walked out slowly. When I walked out of the gate of the community and was about to take a taxi back, a dazzling Maserati stopped in front of me silently.

The door of the driver's seat opened, and a tall driver got out of the car and quickly walked over to me. He opened the door of the back seat and looked at me expressionlessly.

I was stunned for a moment. I thought it was some rich man who wanted to get out of the car here. When I was about to make a detour, a familiar handsome young man got out of the back seat of the Maserati. He looked at me with a smile and said, "Tom Fang, long time no see."

I can't help laughing. This handsome and rich man was just Zhengwen Gong.

"Mr. Gong, are you here for me?" I asked indifferently.

"It's just a coincidence. I happened to pass by."

"Oh? Did Mr. Gong happen to see me confess my love to Wendy and kiss her on the street? "

Zhengwen's calm and confident face finally changed slightly, and a trace of viciousness flashed through his eyes.

Without waiting for his reply, I looked at the expressionless driver half a head taller than me and said, "Mr. Gong, the bodyguard is strong. Do you want to beat me?"

The driver's eyes narrowed slightly, but he didn't make a move.

Zhengwen took a deep breath and said indifferently, "Tom, it's easy for me to beat you. But I'm not as savage as you. I don't like this kind of rude behavior."

"Hahaha, Mr. Gong is really good at other things, such as framing, right? But then again, are you sure that a driver can beat me down?"

As I spoke, I raised my chin at the driver who was still expressionless.

The driver turned around to take a look at Zhengwen, but he didn't say anything. Finally, he squinted slightly and continued to look at me.

"Ha ha."I couldn't help laughing again. "Are you scared, Mr. Gong? Or are you afraid that he won't be able to defeat me and finally get you involved? By the way, do you still remember that you were beaten up in Chiangmai? It might not feel good. "