76-77-78

Chapter 76 Narcissism

I walked into the room and just glanced around. Then I carried the food into the kitchen and began to be busy.

Her kitchen surely had all the utensils and ingredients. It seemed that she had put her heart into cooking before and really wanted to learn how to cook.

But when I started to cook and shouted toward the living room to ask if she wanted to learn, she simply threw out a "no".

I have been busy for more than half an hour, frying a few small yellow croakers, cooking a piece of eggplant with minced meat, small pot of ribs, wax gourd soup and a dish of vegetables. Because of the small amount, it was easier for me to make the tastes of these several dishes satisfactory.

After putting it in the dining room and calling her for several times, Wendy arrived wearing her long sleeve and long trousers home clothes, but as soon as she smelled the fragrance of the dishes, she suddenly quickened her pace.

"Eat it." I put the spoon in front of her.

"Thank you."

She directly sat down; put a piece of eggplant meat into her mouth with chopsticks, and then nodded "yummy" with a long ending sound.

"Tom, I didn't expect that the food you cooked was delicious."

I also sat down and said with a smile, "of course, you cannot find a handsome and considerate boyfriend who can cook as well, except for me. Right?"

"Bah, narcissism."

"Isn't it?"

"No, except for cooking, you don't match the other two criteria."

"Ha-ha..."

In this way, Wendy and I ate and laughed with each other. In addition to presenting at work, she was no different from most women in life. She had the characteristics of any sensitive girlfriend.

After dinner, Wendy said she was going to wash the dishes. I said I would do it. She said, "OK, it's nice of you." then she walked out of the dining room and went to the living room to watch TV.

I washed the dishes speechlessly, and when I came to the living room, she was sitting on the sofa with her legs folded, watching TV lazily.

I sat down next to her, and she moved aside subconsciously.

"Tired of working all day? Shall I give you a massage?" I asked.

"No need."

She moved a little to the side, as if it was not safe enough, so she took the water-based pen on the tea table holding it in her hand, and gave me a meaningful look.

I couldn't help but draw the corner of my mouth. Her eyes seemed to be saying: if I dared to touch her, she would prick me with that pen.

It was not for fun. It could make holes in people.

I smiled nervously: "then no massage, anyway I am also very tired."

"Thank you for your dinner. You can leave."

"We just finishing eating, let me have a rest for a while."

"Ten minutes."

I sat for ten minutes, chatting with her about TV programs, while she held the pen in her hand all the time.

Ten minutes later, she added, "it's time for you to go."

"Aren't you lonely at home by yourself? I can be with you a little longer."