91-92-93

Chapter 91 Other Woman's Perfume

Bansha brought them in to apologize to me. A group of people stood neatly and bowed to me.

I was a little embarrassing, but I couldn't refuse because it would embarrass them.

Bansha was very smart, knowing that after making friends with me. Not only could he save his life, but he could also do business with Sucha.

After those guys went out, Bansha ran over to drink with me. I sat for about half an hour. When I was about to leave, my phone suddenly rang.

I picked it up, and it turned out to be Wendy calling.

I answered the phone with some doubts, and after saying hello, Wendy whispered over the phone: "Tom, are you still outside?"

"Yes, what's the matter?"

"It's okay, but I was suddenly hungry. Can you bring me some food?"

I was taken aback, and then smiled: "Okay, what do you want to eat?"

"Um... Rice Noodles."

"Okay, I'll take it back for you."

"Thank you."

After hanging up Wendy's call, I stood up and said, "Bansha, I'm going back. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay, Mr. Fang. I'll send you back."

"No, you get some ketchup for me. We have to act."

Bansha was shocked: "Act?"

"Well, I have to pretend to be beaten here to let others know that I am also a victim."

The smile on Bansha's face disappeared: "Mr. Fang, if Mr. Sucha knew..."

"Don't worry. I'll tell him that we are just acting. Go and find some ketchup. After I'm gone, you take someone to the gay bar to take surveillance video, and then investigate Awala's residence. Be sure to check it out tonight."

"Okay, I will do what you told me."

Bansha ran to find a bottle of ketchup. I smeared the red sauce on my mouth. Then Bansha asked his men to swear and yell in the hall and smashed a few bottles.

Then I ran out of the bar while yelling, Bansha rushed out menacingly, and then I ran away in despair.

Thais had glitzy nightlife, and there were many people on the street. Many people have seen this scene. Among them, there might be people who were arranged by Zhengwen Gong to stare at me or some employees from BTT Group who went out shopping or ate dinner.

Because Chiangmai is just a small city, it was easy to spread something.

Leaving the Kela Bar, I didn't walk far but waited until Bansha took his people out of the bar and rode on the motorcycles parked outside and drove in the direction of the gay bar.

There were many late-night drag racing parties in Thailand, and they did not ride sports cars, but motorcycles. Just like the street motorcycle parties that were once popular in the 70s and 80s, Thai guys like to play it. A group shirtless or headscarves people drove around the street in the middle of the night with various highly refitted motorcycles.

As a well-known gangster in Chiangmai city, Bansha also liked to play it.

But his purpose was not to drag racing, but to get the surveillance video, using intimidation or even force to get the gay bar to hand over the surveillance video.

I will let Awala issue a statement denying accepting sexual bribery, pointing out that Wenhuai Cao had asked him to go to the gay bar, and he went there out of courtesy, but immediately left after hearing Wenhuai Cao's nonsensical request.