125-126-127

Chapter 125 Query

During dinner, I told my parents that thecompany would open a Thailand branch, andthey wanted me to be a manager there. If I wentthere, the salary would be very high. I could earnat least fifty or sixty thousand yuan a year, but Icould only come back several times a year.

My mother was stunned, but my father said that Ishould go.

After a while, my mother nodded. After settlingdown and earning money, she and my fatherwould not keep the several acres of the field, andthat they would come and visit me for a few days.

I said I haven't thought about it yet. I'll decideafter a few days. 

That night, I packed my bags in advance, and mymother took a pile of things for me to take. It wasa business trip to Thailand, and it's inconvenientto take them with me.

Dad has paid off the debts. They could earn somemoney by collecting flowers every day, and that Icould go without thinking about my family. Icould save the remaining cash and see if I couldbuy a house. 

I nodded.Dad didn't say much, just holding his yellowwater pipe in the yard, smoking hookah.The next morning, Youyin Qin came to pick me inhis sister's little Ford. I put the luggage into thecar and said goodbye to my mother and father,who was smoking hookah. Then I got on the busand left. 

Youyin Qin and I met Chengzhi Wu and MiaoZhou at the gate of a charity organization in GuiNing city.Chengzhi Wu was still submissive and seemed tofear me more now.

Miao Zhou, with a face full of resentment, did notlook at me even once.

When they saw the news about ZhengwenGong's incident, they might think that I did it.With Chengzhi Wu's timid character, theycertainly dare not ask for the money again. MiaoZhou was also afraid of being splashed withsulfuric acid on the street, so they could only giveout the money obediently. 

Youyin Qin and I accompanied them into thecharity, watched them donate and received themedals in tears, and then told them that nothingwould happen as long as they wouldn't provokeme in the future. 

Youyin Qin directly drove me to the airport, and Itook the flight to Chiangmai.

Before I left, I sent a message to Wendy that Iwould arrive in Chiangmai by afternoon.

After arriving at Chiangmai International Airportat 4:00 p.m., I rode a Songthaew to the hotel. Theproject team had already reserved a room for me,which was adjacent to Wendy's room. Thebooking was for monthly rental, and I'm preparedto stay here for a long time. 

Accommodation in Chiangmai was affordable.The monthly rental of this hotel is only eightthousand baht, which was less than two thousandyuan. 

Wendy and the rest of the project team musthave been working hard on the BTT groupproject, as I didn't see them, so I rested in thehotel room.At about five o'clock in the evening, someoneknocked on my door.It's Wendy.

Contrary to the innocent and romance look shehad in Pingxian County a few days ago, Wendywas now wearing a black-and-white monotonouswork dress, and her face was unhappy. Instead,she was as cold and dignified as before.

I asked, "What's the matter?""Come into the room." She repliedexpressionlessly.I leaned aside to open the door

Wendy stepped in with her cool high heels.I closed the door, went inside, and sat down onthe chair, pointing to the other chair next to meand said: "Have a seat."

Instead of sitting down, Wendy asked, "Tom, areyou related to Zhengwen Gong's incident?"I calmly shook my head: "No."Wendy frowned and looked at me critically.