208-210

Chapter 208 Because Of Wendy

I didn't intend to hold back Anzhi what happened, so I told him the whole thing including Shaoping Gong's meeting with me in the evening to reconcile.

However, I didn't tell that I kissed Wendy.

It was not a proper thing to talk with an old man.

After listening to my words, Anzhi snorted coldly: "How haughty the Gong Family is. Obviously, you did not break Zhengwen Gong's leg. How could they threaten you with a gun?"

"I guess they think Bansha and I work together. Moreover, even if they know that it wasn't me, they will also make trouble for me, because I had direct conflict with Zhengwen."

"Well, they are too overbearing. Do they think they're law enforcement agencies?"

"Well, even Shaoping, a 40-50-year-old man, who came to see me today, is also very domineering."

Anzhi took out a cigar from the box next to him. While he picked up the cigar scissors and cut off both ends, he said, "I was a little busy before, so I didn't have time to deal with Zhengwen. It seemed I should put it on the agenda soon."

I shook my head: "Anzhi, it's better to be careful about this kind of thing. You should not make yourself get involved. It's not worthy."

Anzhi put the cigar into his mouth and lit it, blowing a puff of smoke. He said faintly, "Don't worry. I am not stupid. I will not take action rashly unless there is absolutely good opportunity. Besides, I would like to take different ways, definitely not simple and crude ways as you may take."

"I'm not young now. I can't afford to play in this way. In addition, I can't compare with the Gong Family in terms of money or other things. However, I will find other ways, and I believe that I will find a golden opportunity one day. Before that I will take it slowly and deal with the Gong Family step by step."

"I will revenge Zhenwen for kidnapping my wife and children sooner or later."

I heard something else in Anzhi's words. He only hated Zhengwen before, but now he mentioned the Gong Family.

Obviously, he either started to change his attitude, or deliberately spoke it to me to encourage and comfort me.

With all experiences in his age, he should not do anything impulsive. I guessed that his other ways to deal with the Gong family aimed at the commercial ones, or he could dig out the hidden things of the Gong family and make use of it.

The former was less likely because Gong Family was a shareholder of Yufeng Group. Although Yufeng Group also invested in real estate, it was neither the main business, nor Yufeng Group did it by itself. Therefore, Anzhi and they even had no legal competition opportunities at the commercial level, let alone starting a commercial war.

Unless Anzhi got engaged in a similar industry with Yufeng Group.

However, Anzhi's company seemed much smaller in the face of Yufeng Group. Even if there was a competitive relationship, it was still difficult for him to win over the Yufeng Group under the legal premise.

Therefore, Anzhi should adopt the second method, that was, to dig out shady things of the Gong Family, as many as possible.

It was better to send all the people in charge of the Gong Family to prison, so as to relieve hatred and in the mean time not to worry about their revenge.

However, it could take a long time.

After a while, we stopped talking about the Gong family and started discussing our cooperation.