214-216

Chapter 214 There Are All Tricks

I didn't worry about them paying others off, like officials within the police, or even people who ran the police system.

But they'd have to have a way to get in.

First, they had to find a way to get on the line with a senior official and made connections, because if they sent money directly and imprudently, others might not dare to accept.

And, even if they made a connection, and they took the money, it's still unknown whether they could get this done.

I didn't know where Sangkesu's background, but several meetings and events with honorary citizen have shown that he was not simple, and might actually be higher than I thought.

As long as it was not someone more powerful than him, Zhengrong Gong could not be freed from the prison even if someone else took money from Shaoping Gong.

If Zhengrong was innocent, that would be easier to get him out, just in the name of justice, and as long as the difference in power was not so great, Sangkesu might not be able to stop the other side.

But, Zhengrong buying murder was conclusive evidence, as long as Sangkesu allowed it, no one dared to risk offending him, and affected the justice of the law to get Zhengrong out.

Unless the person was a fool.

Because it's easy to get caught by the tail of an opponent to against him on the political battlefield, until he failed.

Thailand is a multi-party country. the political arena is not a harmonious one, and there are always fights.

Therefore, I held this point to conclude that Shaoping in addition to ask for me to help, there was no other way.

In fact, I never thought to get Zhengrong out. I just wanted him to be punished as he deserved.

After walking out of the restaurant and getting on the bus, I took out my cell phone and dialed Nacha's number.

"Hello, Sheriff Nacha, did I bother you? "I asked politely when the call was put through.

Nacha smiled on the other end of the phone. "You are welcome, Tom, I'm not busy right now."

"Well, Sheriff Nacha, I'm calling you this time because I have received a piece of highly credible information that the Gong family might be trying to buy off some policemen and then tamper with the testimony, or use some other ways to get Zhengrong out."

"Oh?"Nacha looked surprised but did not express his opinions.

I know what the guy was thinking. He's greedy for money and always interested in opportunities to make money.

He would not even lose the chance of making money out of Zhengrong.

So he didn't express his opinions, just waiting for me to finish what I had to say. He would analyze the feasibility of making money from it and weigh the pros and cons.

I've always known people like him well.

I didn't wait for him to say anything and said, "Sheriff Nacha, I think as a senior sheriff, you don't want to see this kind of corruption, do you?"

"Well, you are right. Corruption is really a very bad phenomenon."Nacha said indifferently on the other end of the line.

"Sheriff Nacha, I don't think Mr. Sangkesu would be happy if this happened. He would move quickly to clean up the system of corrupt people strictly, and such people would be punished with the harshest possible ways".