25-26-27

Chapter 25 Taunt and Sneer

"President Cao, are you bringing your subordinates to a celebration party?" I smiled and waved to Wenhuai Cao.

There was a haze blinked in Wenhuai's eyes, "Tom, did you do this?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I said innocently.

Wenhuai was gnashing his teeth with anger, "Did you take the video of my meeting with Bansha? And, the meeting of me and Awala...You did all of this, right?"

I couldn't help nodding with admiration, "President Cao is brilliant even if it was a hindsight."

Wenhuai's face was ferocious, he said, "It was you! You are tough and dark enough to do this, but have you thought about..."

"Have I thought about the consequences of fighting against you, right? President Cao also said this to me a few days ago." I finished his sentences with smile.

"You!" Wenhuai's face turned blue.

"And I remembered you also said that even my woman is yours now, how could I fight with you, right?"

As I was saying, I looked at Luoshui Lin, whose kept her head down all the time, with a wry smile.

"Oh, there's more. President Cao went for a celebration party, and was talking about me being too young. But at that time, you said something too naïve, I didn't take it seriously and I cannot remember. I am really sorry."

Wenhuai didn't say a word. He just clenched his teeth and stared at me

I shook my head and nodded, "President Cao, there is one more thing I need to tell you about. The reason why Bansha went to you for more money was because of my instigation. How much did you give to him at last? 2 million or 3 million baht? It should be around at least a million RMB. You put in this much, but didn't get anything in return. It seems you lost a lot. But don't be angry, it's just money, you don't need to worry too much about it."

"That is enough, Tom." Luoshui said coldly all of a sudden and raised her head.

I was surprised at first, but my heart felt a sting after seeing her cold face.

Because I had never seen this expression on her face, and she never showed such an attitude towards me, such cold, disgusting, and hostile attitude. I suddenly feel that the distance between myself and her is not only far away, but in two different worlds and became enemies.

She hated me.

She was supporting another man and chose to become my enemy.

We loved each other once. We had a solemn pledge of love, we once had an unalterable oath of love. Everything happened between us were just like it was yesterday...

Now, she stood beside another man, disgusts me and hate me...

The most unacceptable thing is that my heart still hurts.

I wanted to laugh again, I couldn't help lower my head, laughing at myself.

"Alright then, enough." I opened my palms and said with smile,

Luoshui's face was still cold, she said, "It's none of our business about your winning. Please don't sneer and taunt at us, it will only make me look down on you more."

"Hahaha...so you've always looked down on me." I couldn't help looking up and laughing.

"Yeah, I served time in prison. I am nothing more than a prisoner to you. How could you not look down at me? You were probably just blindfolded by love, or you were just blind all the time.