67-68-69

Chapter 67 He slept with me

Yue squashed her mouth, wiped her tears. She bowed her head and said nothing.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat and said as gently as possible: "Yue, can I ask you a question?"

"You ask, Tom."

"Well, why do you like Yizheng Luo?

"He slept with me." "The little girl replied without thinking.

"More than once." She added.

Yizheng was anxious again: "Wait a minute, we must make it clear. Except for the first time, you've seduced me ever since. You can't blame me."

"Shut up." I stared at him.

Yizheng kept his mouth shut and sat on his chair with a depressed face.

I thought for a moment and said to her, " Yue ah, you this... you have a good moral. You are a respectable, beautiful, and cute girl and you have a personality. But Yizheng is just an asshole. Seriously, I do not quite understand why you like such a man. "

"Maybe... maybe you have some kind of delusion. Of course, I strongly advocate that girls have sex with the person they like, which is a very precious quality. What I'm trying to say is that everyone gets it wrong sometimes. Maybe you could just calm down and give yourself some time to think, whether you like him or not."

"I like him." She replied without hesitation.

I was a bit helpless, "No, I'm not questioning that, I just want you to stop arguing for now. You should go back and carefully find out whether you like about him or not. If you don't, then break up with him. If you really like him, then come back to him. If he doesn't admit it, I'll kill him for you.

"And maybe after you've gone, the bastard Yizheng will miss you. Then he'll be the one begging you to come back."

" Tom, I... " Yizheng was looking at me innocently.

"Shut up."

Yue wiped her eyes and thought again with her two tall claw braids. She nodded, "Well, Tom you make sense, I listen to you. I go back and think about if I really like this bastard."

The little girl was decisive. She headed straight out of the bar after the words, not even looking at Yizheng.

Yizheng was staring at her as she walked out of the bar. He gave me the thumb-up and said, "Tom, you still are good at this, coaxing her to leave on her own."

"Walk the fuck away." I glared at him, "What's wrong with you sleeping with a virgin like her. If she comes back to you, you're on your own. I can't help you then."

Yizheng scratched his head, " All the girls I used to meet at the bar were not virgins . I did not know she was a virgin. If I had known, I wouldn't have slept with her."

"Did she ask you for money or anything?" I asked.

"No. Instead, she paid for all the meals these days, and took me to eat seafood. That was a big lobster. It was expensive. " Yizheng laced his three fingers together to describe it.

'What does she do?

"I heard she said she played games and anime, and she played live."

I nodded, "Well, she's a cosplay model and an anchor so she should make quite a bit of money. It looks like you've got a rich girl."

"No. Tom, you have no idea how clingy she is. She's been so annoying these past few days. I almost ran to Thailand to visit you."

"You've got a great advantage. You were the first one slept with her. And she can make money and she looks good. What else do you want?"