146-148

Chapter 146 The Pure Emotion

Hearing this, I couldn't help but poke away thesmoke in front of me and look at Xin Wen. Isn'tthis woman trying to match me with Luoshui Lin,or help her to sound me about the thing?No wonder she talks so much and still chats withme about feelings. 

"Don't get me wrong, I didn't ask for Luoshui Lin,nor did I want you to get back together, I'm justpurely curious."

As if guessing what I was thinking, Xin Wenexplained hurriedly. "It's okay." 

I smiled carelessly, but I said secretly in my heartthat this woman should guess this.

"You haven't answered my question yet." Xin Wensaid again.

"why?" "Because the feelings and people havechanged, it is no longer the pure feelings before,and both of us have changed."

"Okay."Xin Wen nodded abstractly

I glanced at the time and said to her: " NingFang's flight is coming soon, I will send you backto the hotel to rest first, and then pick them up atthe airport. 

I took the initiative to settle the bill, and thentook Xin Wen out of the restaurant and sat in theToyota commercial vehicle waiting at the door.In the car, it is probably because Lun was there.Xin Wen no longer talked about emotional topicswith me, but about my work.

Back at the hotel, she said that she had slept for afew hours on the plane and didn't want to goupstairs to rest, just want to sit downstairs with acup of coffee. 

I exchanged mobile phone numbers with her andtold her not to go far when going out shopping,and then Alan and I drove to the airport withAllen. 

At 3:30 in the afternoon, I received three otherclassmates at the airport, two men and onewoman, one of them was a couple who wastogether in college, and the other single was oneof the few classmates who had a good time withme in college. One, called Ning Fang. 

After graduating from university, Ning Fang and Iwent to different cities, and we had little contact,and because I had been in jail for several years,we never contacted again.

He didn't really want to come to Thailand, butafter hearing that I was here, he temporarilychanged his mind. 

Having not seen each other for many years, NingFang and I missed each other very much. Whenwe met, I couldn't help giving him a hug andpatted him on the shoulder.Ning Fang is relatively short, just like in college,when I slapped on the shoulder, he smiled shyly.

On the way back to the city, we talked a lot aboutthe past in college and the experience aftergraduation. 

When approaching the hotel, I suddenly receiveda text message from Anzhi Tong: "Tom, do youhave time to come over? Let's sit for a while andgo to see Mingqiang Du and Sucha togetherlater."

There is also the address of a hotel below.

I hesitated for a moment, and returned a fewwords: "Okay, I'll be there in a while."

After returning to the hotel downstairs andmeeting Xin Wen, my partner Ning Fang and XinWen apologized and said, "I'm sorry, there issomething to do, I can't accompany you, evencannot have dinner with you tonight. After thosethings, I will come back to be with you again."

"It's okay, you go and work on you first, we won'tget lost." Ning Fang patted my arm carelessly. 

Xin Wen asked curiously: "Do you talk about thereal estate project with the boss I met at theairport?"