223-225

Chapter 223 Will You Take it or Not?

It's before 5 o'clock in the afternoon and there weren't many people at the food market. When Ayue drove to the gate of the market, it was empty.

I asked Mr. Cai to get off the car to buy several big black plastic bags, while I and Ayue stayed in the car.

When Mr. Cai came back, I took out 15 wads of dollar bills and put them in a plastic bag. Then I tied the bag and put a big plastic bag outside it. What's inside the bag can't be seen from the outside. It only looks heavy.

I didn't hurry to get off the bus. Instead, I asked Ayue to pull the car into the parking space on the side of the road and sat in the car waiting.

About ten minutes later, a car pulled up to the side of the road and a fat man got out and looked around.

"Let's go. Leave Nacha alone after you get off the car." I said to Ayue and Mr. Cai.

"OK." Ayue and Mr. Cai nodded and said. They then thrust their loaded guns into their waists and pushed open the door to get out.

With the plastic bag on my hand, I got out of the car and walked to the market. I glanced over my shoulder at Nacha.

Nacha saw us quickly and I gently lifted the black plastic bag and walked into the market without looking back.

This is to keep what we do from being seen, or even tracked and photographed, so that Nacha will not be reported.

Nacha is a smart guy and he should know what to do.

After walking into the market, I walked to the most remote row of stalls and took my time in front of a fruit stall to pick out the nice-looking Thai mangosteen.

Not long after, I saw Nacha in the same row of stalls where I was. He was also holding a black plastic bag, about the same size as mine, which is full of heavy things.

I put down the mangosteen and turned to walk toward him, looking around for any suspicious people.

Ayue and Mr. Cai are more professional. One of them looked behind and to the left, the other squinted slightly to the right and ahead.

"Tom, there is no suspicious people." Ayue said a moment later.

"OK."I said.

Then I walked up to Nacha.

We passed by each other without saying hello. At the same time, he took the black plastic bag from my hand, and I took the black plastic bag from his hand.

"Tom, nice to meet you." Nacha said in an apparently excited voice. Then, without looking back, he went to a fruit stand to pick fruit.

I didn't respond because we were already far away.

There were not many people in the market, and the stands around are above our waist, shielding others from seeing me exchange bags with Nacha.

I'm sure no one around noticed that we had changed the bags.

Even if Shaoping Gong sent someone to follow me and even if they knew we had changed the bags, they couldn't photograph it.

In other words, if Shaoping is resentful and he wants to report Nacha for taking bribes, he could find no evidence.

After skirting another row of stalls, I opened the plastic bag. Looking down, I saw a large bunch of yellow bananas, looking very attractive.

"Let's buy some jackfruit and mangosteen. I like them." I said to Ayue and Mr. Cai casually. Then I stopped in front of a fruit stand.