238-240

Chapter 238 Tragedy

I hesitated for a while, but finally nodded and said, "If you're sure that you can avoid his notice, then you can drive motorcycle on that way, but always remember to be careful, if been revealed, come back and don't take the risk, understand?"

"Fine, I'll start right now. When you arrive there, remember to tell me your meeting place once you set a deal with Zhengwen, I'll try to get as close as possible."

"Well, I'll be in touch with you on another phone and call you later."

"Fine."

As soon as I replied, Bansha quickly hung up the phone.

I felt complicated, Bansha, who used to hate me and wanted to break my legs and throw me into the Mae Ping River, now became of friend of mine. Life was really magical.

Of course, he joined us not only for his grudge with Zhengwen, but also for our friendship. Besides, he wanted to leave a good impression on Sucha, and became his man.

It could be guess that how happy Sucha would feel when his trouble was solved by a sidekick. He would definitely consider Bansha as his best follower.

Bansha was a very smart man.

After hanging up the phone, I continued my journey toward the north and received a phone call from Mingqiang.

He told me that he assigned his fellow sidekicks into several areas of Chiang Rai for he didn't know the exact location of Minghao and Zhengwen, and the place where his children were confined.

Mingqiang also gave me the numbers of the leaders of his sidekicks in those areas, and he asked me to call them at once after I got in touch with Zhengwen and figured out the meeting place.

As long as the meeting place was in Chiang Rai or its suburbs, Mingqiang's sidekicks could definitely come and give me support.

He also said that most of his sidekicks had already gone back to the village, except Ayue, Mr. Cai and a few people who were working outside. Minghao didn't know the existence of his hidden helpers. This was his biggest secret and only he and the other two who went to the jail with him knew it.

I was curious about those people's background but didn't expect Mingqiang to tell me.

It turned out that those people were adopted by he and his father. But some of them didn't grow up in Du family but in the Triangle areas and Chiang Rai. These people were absolutely loyal to Mingqiang and his father, and they were willing to do anything for them.

The others worked secretly for Mingqiang, although they pretended to leave Du family and found a normal job.

What surprised me most was that more than 90 percent of them, whether grew up outside or in Du family, had proper jobs. From salespeople, taxi drivers, security guards, self-employed people to take-out workers and even surgeons.

They just worked as an ordinary people and only helped Mingqiang when necessary. In the past, they did small things like seeking news or setting tricks on others, but now they would be engaged in a serious matter.

Of course, they were paid highly, besides a generous wage, they could leave as they want without any restrictions. Just like those orphans who could leave at any time.

But till now, no one chose to leave. There were two punks who strolled in streets all day round, and would fled away when encountering a real rascal. However, no body would expect that they were Mingqiang's most trusted people.

If they showed their identity, probably all the punks in Chiang Rai would scared to kneel.

Not only them, the rest thirty people all had their unique skills.