226-228

Chapter 226 I Have Interest in That

A crowd of girls walked into the private room, making namaste and saying "sawatdee ka"(greeting in Thai language) in union. After that,two girls sat next to me by themselves:one on the left, the other on the right. The hot one consciously leaning towards me.

Most of the girls needed paying, of course on Bansha's tab.Around 25 girls, he probably spent ten thousand dollars more.If someone took the girl to the hotel,he had to pay extra.

But many of them are free of charge, such as a young girl who participates in Drag Race, some just hang out at the bar very often, like the two next to me.

Bansha once said they were innocent. I don't know what he meant by innocent, but it's impossible to refer that they don't have any relation to a man. Even the fool would not believe it.

Women fooled around in club at night would sleep with at least one man,or we should switch the subject and object.

I'm not interested in these two girls either. I just looked for someone chatting with me while I'm drinking, saying some thinly veiled sexual episode, making some dirty jokes, so we can all have fun.

Actually... I had feelings about those two girls, but only physically. After all, I am not Xiahui Liu(an ancient perfect gentlement who were undisturbed by the beauty). I would feel lonely and want company.

I nearly couldn't help myself once because the hot girl was too aggressive, too enthusiastic, too provocative.

In contrast, I prefer the pure girl, merely because I like this kind. The bad thing is that she is a little reserved, not active.

But every time I see Wendy and even think about her, I find these women a little boring.

Although I hadn't made it,as long as I think of Wendy's near-perfect face and white, shapely long legs, I would despise other women. Especially once I had come so close to made love with her.

It seems unrealistic to think of Wendy now. The most important is to have some drinks to celebrate that I'm finally a millionare.

In addition to the ingredients Ayue and I had brought, Bansha had someone bring plenty of seafood and meat, pack delicious dishes from nearby restaurants. Also,he had his chef enlist a few friends to help cooking, offering a steady flow of liquor and food. What's more,he had called more than thirty of his lackeys, and the chief members of the Drag Race had come, just to make it more joyful. With the addition of twenty more girls he had called, and the women his lackey had brought, eight banquet tables had been set up in the bar, making it more lively than the opening.

The party had cost him at least eighty thousand baht. However, comparing to the 15,000 dollars I had given him, that counts nothing.

Mingqiang Du and I stayed in the private room with a few of his lackeys. Mr. CAI and Ayue were there, of course.And Bansha's on his own. His lackeys were not entitled to come in.

When we met Mingqiang, Bansha was a little embarrassed. After all, he had a gun against Mingqiang before. Later, it turned out that his gun was against a big shot which is Sucha's bro. That fact frightened him.

As Mingqiang arrived, Bansha respectfully propose a toast to him and apologized for what had happened. And Mingqiang is generous so he did not care about those old things.

Probably because of Mingqiang's easy charm and the stimulation of alcohol, Bansha soon loosened up and began to fratcher with Mr. Cai and Ayue. But no matter how much he drank, he still maintained enough respect for Mingqiang

and me.

He is an intelligent man. Addressing Mr. Cai and Ayue as brothers,he aimed to show that he knows how to act properly. Even if they drank in the same room, he was still a boy in front of Mingqiang, the same as Mr. Cai and Ayue.